Archived Entertainment return scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen or heard anything about the January entertainment return scan? Some of my store etls are saying it will include books too.

I have a pile of movie MIRs I'm supposed to do before the scan but I haven't check the D59 MIRs to see if there's any similar instructions on those.

the return scan is just for movies but alas all things are subject to change with or with out notice.

I have a pile of movie MIRs I'm supposed to do before the scan but I haven't check the D59 MIRs to see if there's any similar instructions on those.

Yep I have to move around the several tubs of MIR's my receiver is processing. Haven't heard anything about books yet. Cause I help pull them for her.

Tons of books and dvds on this round of mirs. Although movies are not typical mir stuff, not unheard of and when they do show up it is usually massive. Return scan is at end of the month. I’m hoping it will be pretty big and clean up any left over extras from the mirs.

I have done all of the mirs but the biggest book one. It got a lot of movies and lots of books.

This week has been hell for me with these MIRS. I finally got all the movie ones pulled, still need to pack them up. I still have the books ones left and they are massive. Is there a reason why they just didn't send out these movies with the scan?

I have to admit that this year we received far less qtys of black Friday videos this year than the past. Mirs were easier to pull be movies weren't flex all over the place. The return scan will still be huge next week but better than last year.

This week has been hell for me with these MIRS. I finally got all the movie ones pulled, still need to pack them up. I still have the books ones left and they are massive. Is there a reason why they just didn't send out these movies with the scan?
My understanding is that mirs go back to the vendors, but the scan goes to the DC for holding (wait till next Black Friday) or redistribution to stores that still carry a given dpci, or are low on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back