Archived Entertainment transition

Status
Not open for further replies.
that thing looks more like a giant beanstalk than a Christmas tree tbqh fam

It's just a regular tree with ornaments hanging around it, not a Christmas tree. The tree will stay up year round. Why they hung the ornaments up already is a mystery to me, but it's a few less I have to hang up myself in a couple weeks at least.

Love the penguin
it took me quite awhile to find the penguin that you were talking about....it is cute...but I've never seen a penguin in a tree!

A penguin sure would be a good picture to use as an icon for a site like this! Kind of take the novelty off of a koala bear.

Does anybody know if there is a link to find instructions to build the tree in the toy expansion? They sent our tree pieces extremely late and they didn't send any instructions... :rolleyes:

Anyone know the part number for the back frame where Playmobile goes? Two months and my support is useless. We never got that frame.

Anyone know the part number for the back frame where Playmobile goes? Two months and my support is useless. We never got that frame.

I believe it's called an endcap moveable wall. Not sure on the part number, but it will likely start with MF. Have you checked the POG to see if it's listed there? Or maybe WorkBench to see if there's anything listed in the Transition guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back