ESIM processing

Does anyone's store actually do ESIM correctly? I would guess about 90% of ours is just thrown in the compactor. I only get it back from Guest Service when we have a visit and I find it in the Salvage and CRC boxes daily. It's a wonder we haven't been shut down... Any one else?

Idk how you throw it in the compactor. When you defect it out you are required to put it in the right bin. Your store will get yelled at by corporate once the distribution center realizes how much should be there and isn’t. All defects are logged to make sure nothing goes missing when it gets defected out so team members can’t defect an item out and take it. Your AP is probably already aware of it.

Idk how you throw it in the compactor. When you defect it out you are required to put it in the right bin. Your store will get yelled at by corporate once the distribution center realizes how much should be there and isn’t. All defects are logged to make sure nothing goes missing when it gets defected out so team members can’t defect an item out and take it. Your AP is probably already aware of it.
Slightly right . It could be esim and still able to donate .

As for being throwing in the compactor it’s crazy. Don’t your state audits yours? I’ve gone into the compactor to pull out esim . I would take pictures of it and send it in email cc my SD and all hell would break lose . I would even go even further by having Ap look at the label so I get the offended .

Oh we get in trouble at GS if we don’t process it correctly. Our receiver takes care of it once it goes to the backroom/receiver desk.

The amount of esim I find in our toss box, crc, or salvage (sometimes bagged, sometimes not) is insane. Our current guest service team is at an all time low on understanding or caring about anything. It’s impossible to train them too because they all claim they know what they’re doing. I go through salvage/ toss/ crc/ esim bins/ boxes on a daily basis due to this. One of my TLs cares and is trying to train and hold the team accountable, but my ETL and other TLs don’t care and honestly probably barely know themselves.

We actually had the district AP lead get on my ETL-AP about CRC loss coming from our store. As far as I know, nothing else has happened from that. I talked to front end ETL and AP ETL about what I believe to be best practice and what I see other team members doing because they asked me about it at the time. They still just through stuff anywhere. Nothing makes sense.

The amount of esim I find in our toss box, crc, or salvage (sometimes bagged, sometimes not) is insane. Our current guest service team is at an all time low on understanding or caring about anything. It’s impossible to train them too because they all claim they know what they’re doing. I go through salvage/ toss/ crc/ esim bins/ boxes on a daily basis due to this. One of my TLs cares and is trying to train and hold the team accountable, but my ETL and other TLs don’t care and honestly probably barely know themselves.

We actually had the district AP lead get on my ETL-AP about CRC loss coming from our store. As far as I know, nothing else has happened from that. I talked to front end ETL and AP ETL about what I believe to be best practice and what I see other team members doing because they asked me about it at the time. They still just through stuff anywhere. Nothing makes sense.

eventually all of those people are going to get fuckin roasted

Does anyone's store actually do ESIM correctly? I would guess about 90% of ours is just thrown in the compactor. I only get it back from Guest Service when we have a visit and I find it in the Salvage and CRC boxes daily. It's a wonder we haven't been shut down... Any one else?

You want to see people have a shit fit, try that in my store.. Sure once in a while things make the compactor and I say that cause people are human. But by far ESIM is one thing we get pretty right.

They should be auditing it monthly, and whomever is in charge of it is supposed to quiz TMs from various departments to make sure they know proper procedures. They also verify you have the signage, supplies, etc... You check GS, the cart attendant closet, the cleaning crew's room, the baler, the sort area for receiving, and s few other places. It's supposed to be submitted to corporate, I'm in California and they are really anal about it. Trash is supposed to be inspected too, before being tossed. I was the ESIM captain at my store, but every store does things differently.

Our problem is getting the person in receiving to process what is back there. We can't bring the bin back from GS because there is no place to put the stuff. We also have a couple TMs from the sales floor who can't read and put esim into the donate bin or whatever bin.

The PM BP has been known to go into the compactor. That's never a good day.

They should be auditing it monthly, and whomever is in charge of it is supposed to quiz TMs from various departments to make sure they know proper procedures. They also verify you have the signage, supplies, etc... You check GS, the cart attendant closet, the cleaning crew's room, the baler, the sort area for receiving, and s few other places. It's supposed to be submitted to corporate, I'm in California and they are really anal about it. Trash is supposed to be inspected too, before being tossed. I was the ESIM captain at my store, but every store does things differently.
Actually esim is audited weekly

I was only told to do the monthly one submitted through Workbench. It wouldn't surprise me if there was more to do that I was never told about or trained for, one of the many reasons I quit.
There is a training on workday that explains it. All service desk team members are trained on it. I’m assuming others are as well.

There is a training on workday that explains it. All service desk team members are trained on it. I’m assuming others are as well.

I've been at the SD for 2 years and have never had Esim training. We just put it all into the one bin. It is supposed to go to receiving to be sorted by someone who doesn't work at GS

As long as you have the correct bins set up, it's pretty straightforward, the Zebra literally tells you where to put the item when you scan it lol

I was only told to do the monthly one submitted through Workbench. It wouldn't surprise me if there was more to do that I was never told about or trained for, one of the many reasons I quit.
Cali is weekly esim. Greenfield, revlog dashboard , esim , weekly esim .

Attachments

• 3B47E5BE-E2AA-46D6-A6F7-59A273B00741.jpeg
    3B47E5BE-E2AA-46D6-A6F7-59A273B00741.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 9
eventually all of those people are going to get fuckin roasted
It's been going on for almost a decade, and yes APTL knows, Current and last couple SDs has gotten e-mails with pictures... TLs are partly responsible. My store is a fucking joke....

Our problem is getting the person in receiving to process what is back there. We can't bring the bin back from GS because there is no place to put the stuff. We also have a couple TMs from the sales floor who can't read and put esim into the donate bin or whatever bin.

The PM BP has been known to go into the compactor. That's never a good day.

How lazy do you have to be? I used to love sorting that stuff. Now it can be a PITA if you don't have a good GS bagging process or space for your sorted bins is hard to get to. But you take an hour you grab a stack of empty bins and I just grab stuff and start scan-toss-scan. Make a stack of bins then drop the ESIM pallet and this is the really sucky part, lugging the heavy full bins onto the pallet. But it's brain dead get the music going in the back and just zone out for a bit.

Back