Archived ESIM sorting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since defectives moved to the zebra I was told that we do not need to use the pda to sort ESIM into the bins, is this correct? I assume this means I just read the tag and put it in the bin without sorting. But that doesn’t seem right to me. Help. Please.

Also remember to do the compliance each week. Not sure if every store has the same deadline but mine is Wednesday or the hour it has to be done. I do mine in Tuesday or Wednesday before 10. After you do compliance on the PDA you weekly esim and generate the report. This was something that was always checked by the higher ups during vists.

Also remember to do the compliance each week. Not sure if every store has the same deadline but mine is Wednesday or the hour it has to be done. I do mine in Tuesday or Wednesday before 10. After you do compliance on the PDA you weekly esim and generate the report. This was something that was always checked by the higher ups during vists.
I do do the compliance task each week, got busted on that on my first visit when I got moved to Receiving.

This is incorrect. You still need to track ESIM in the PDA unless your store has received the new ESIM application for the myDevice.

You don't have to track CRC and Salvage anymore.
Okay thank you. I didn’t think it was correct and could not find anything to back it up. But I work for a lot bunch of know it all’s.

I'm not advising you since its not considered best practice but you really don't have to. I contacted mysupport because the receiver before me left a lot of issues, one being ESIM.
Long story short there is no report showing that we are scanning items into bins. I still create bins but I don't scan items into them anymore. I just visually sort according to ESIM category.
Now when we get the update on the zebra for sure I will be following whatever best practice is for that.

This is incorrect. You still need to track ESIM in the PDA unless your store has received the new ESIM application for the myDevice.

You don't have to track CRC and Salvage anymore.
Don’t TRACK salvage ? Do you mean no longer have to use PDA to put batches onto pallets and/or use a green sheet on the pallet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back