Archived ETL 4th Final Interview - Misc Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just to give an update here rather than make another thread, I finished my business college last week!
At the moment I'm actually giving support help until the week after new years to a struggling store. I'm actually doing day-side logistics. It's nice because even though technically I'm finished with my training and done with business college I'm still basically getting a lot of training right now.

Any-who supposedly it is set in stone though that I'll be the ETL-HR at my home town store. I go into my home store for the first time Monday to do an onboarding meeting with my STL and a store walk and other misc details. Otherwise I'll be back doing the support help.

Thanks for all the advice/kind words in my pre-business college confusion. Now I'll need it all for my day-to-day confusion.

So just to give an update here rather than make another thread, I finished my business college last week!
At the moment I'm actually giving support help until the week after new years to a struggling store. I'm actually doing day-side logistics. It's nice because even though technically I'm finished with my training and done with business college I'm still basically getting a lot of training right now.

Any-who supposedly it is set in stone though that I'll be the ETL-HR at my home town store. I go into my home store for the first time Monday to do an onboarding meeting with my STL and a store walk and other misc details. Otherwise I'll be back doing the support help.

Thanks for all the advice/kind words in my pre-business college confusion. Now I'll need it all for my day-to-day confusion.

Congratulations!! Good luck, and be sure to keep us updated.

I thought ETL's were REQUIRED to have a 4 year degree in anything really in this "new" landscape of target, or were within a few months of completing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back