Archived ETL Contribution Meeting Format?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

This is a little random, but I was wondering if someone could give me the general format for ETL contribution meetings. I accidentally saw one of my ETL's forms before their last meeting, and the first name written on his page was mine. Obviously I'm hoping my name was there for recognition, but I've been neither recognized nor coached/trained/spent extra time with my leaders. I guess I was wondering if recognition is generally talked about first which would make sense for my name to be written at the top?

Thanks!

There is actually not a form that ETLs fill out anymore. If you store still uses them, then they are not following best practice. There is a single form that the ETL-HR keeps notes on for the meeting. ETLs pick a top performer and a "needs support" team member/team leader. These forms are not supposed to be used to keep track for bottom performers anymore, but can still list bottom performers. Either way, if you name was on this form, it could be for a few reasons:
1) You were their top performer---congrats!
2) You are seen as having potential so they want to give you more attention to development
3) You are new and need some more attention as a new team member.
4) You are struggling and need some support.

TL should also be using the same format for their contribution meeting. STLs still use a contribution form at their contribution meetings. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back