Archived ETL-GE schedule questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question. I’m recently hired on as an ETL-GE, and I know 50 hours are the work week but can someone give me an example of what the shifts are, opening vs closing and mids. Thank you!

You will have 1 weekday and every other weekend off. During the week it will be in the range of 10a/11a until 8p/9p. Weekend you will rotate from opening 6a/7a until 4p/5p doing miss (hours above) or closing 3p/4p until store close.

All ETL’s will be working mid shifts after the modernization rollout during the week and then have LOD shift on their weekend.

ASANTS. At my store the ETLS have two days off a week and every other weekend. They normally only work like 8/9-4 and the open LOD is 6:30-3 and closing LOD is 2:30-10. Of course this is a bit light right now, it’s way more during the summer and holiday but it’s slow right now.

This is definitely going to vary between store.
The ETLs in my store (we are already fully in on Modernization) have one week day off per week, work one late mid per week like 1-930, all other shifts are either 6-4 or 8-5, and weekends every other, and either 6-4 or 9-6.

My ETL's schedules are all over the place. I noticed that they have more mid shifts now and also more "clopens". They leave at 11 pm and have to be back by 6 am while the STL gets all the preferred shifts.

I've never seen any of my ETLs work 6am-5pm shifts, they're usually in until around 3:30. The only ETL I know of that works long ass days is our new ETL-LOG who works pretty much twelve hour shifts every day he works. He'll be here from the very early morning at 3am, until 3:30pm some days.

There isn't going to be a leader left in my building if they enforce those templates strictly.
I don't think we have a single TL that isn't in school or has a family they're in charge of, and our ETLs can barely be forced to work past 3pm.

So you have the temple for a min volume store 47 million
I only seen low and high what about the base one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back