Archived ETL hiring process

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new here and was just hired a few days ago. We are waiting until next week to discuss salary and benefits. I've done research and on glassdoor the average salary is about 55k. I was wondering if I should try and negotiate to get as much as the average or just accept what they offer? I realize that 55k may be based on experience but I'm just curious.

I've been trying to find a thread about business college but can't seem to find it, so I'll just post my question here. I know as an ETL, during training we get paid hourly. So do we also get paid weekly, or is it still bi-weekly? I'm moving into a new area and would love to know when I can put a deposit down on an apartment.

55k for ant ETL ?? what a joke. my LG-ETL is useless and they have been with Target about 14 years. Why can't the logistics ETL get on the ball and prioritize prfesh as it should be. We have so much lunch meat to metros that need backstock that some of it it expiring today and will go directly to qmos !

I chose to just accept the 51k i was offered and not negotiate, but it's always worth a shot! What they offer depends on a lot of different factors, so you can't trust the internet 100%.

During Business College, pay is still bi-weekly and you have to work 47.5 hours in order to get the equivalent of your full salary. But good luck with that - I never actually did because of how my schedule ended up being. And neither did anyone else in my BC class.

I chose to just accept the 51k i was offered and not negotiate, but it's always worth a shot! What they offer depends on a lot of different factors, so you can't trust the internet 100%.

During Business College, pay is still bi-weekly and you have to work 47.5 hours in order to get the equivalent of your full salary. But good luck with that - I never actually did because of how my schedule ended up being. And neither did anyone else in my BC class.

Thanks I appreciate it!!

I always did. Mostly by staying over and working some re-shop, or hopping on a register for some backup time.

I've heard rumors that some ETLs have had to give their souls to Target while they are employed by the company. Once you retire, quit, or get fired, you may get your soul back if you play your cards right.

I wish i had actually heeded their warning... Hopefully i'll get my soul back when i quit (giving notice tomorrow!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back