Archived ETL Interview help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a recent graduate with actual management experience, and briefly worked for the company while pursing my bachelors. I passed my first interview with flying colors, and now have my second interview with the district. Any advice anyone could give. Also if offered do they let you choose your work center. I'm looking to work as an human resources etl because I minored in HR.

I am a recent graduate with actual management experience, and briefly worked for the company while pursing my bachelors. I passed my first interview with flying colors, and now have my second interview with the district. Any advice anyone could give. Also if offered do they let you choose your work center. I'm looking to work as an human resources etl because I minored in HR.

You are not allowed to choose your Work Center, per se, they will select a work center that they feel is best for you based on succession planning, your experience, and which positions are coming open (who is being promoted, fired, etc). You will also be placed based on what target feels is a good fit for you, but the majority of your placement will be based on succession planning (succession plans are not something that is openly discussed). You should definitely share what your interests are though so that they can have it in mind when placing you, and determining your succession plan with the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back