ETL schedule question

B

Barcode

Hi everyone,

I was looking at the ETL schedule the other day, and I was confused by some of the terms...

What does COMP and Recovery mean?

The comp day is basically an extra day off in the week that ETLs get off besides their regular to to compensate for working a holiday. The reason ETLs get those is because they are salaried and don't get extra pay like time and a half for holidays.

i know our ETL's get rather large bonus at our store . Our STL bought a brand new Harley with his .. paid in cash he said and our ETL HL got some fancy car too ...

i know our ETL's get rather large bonus at our store . Our STL bought a brand new Harley with his .. paid in cash he said and our ETL HL got some fancy car too ...
Your ETL's bonus did NOT buy him a fancy car - it would come nowhere near enough to even pay for, in entirely, a cheap, rusty, used car. Now STL bonuses can rack up - our STL pulled down over 6 figures/year and his potential bonus was 1/2 his annual salary, which means at LEAST 50K for his bonus - and it was more as I know he made more than 100K year in salary.