Archived ETL schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm new to Target but have figured out which ETLs I want to work with and those that I don't want to work with. The ETL schedule is posted at our store but I don't really want to ask what it means because I don't want to give off the vibe (see what I did there?) that I'm looking to avoid working with some of them.

The letters listed are L, O, X, and E. I think X means the ETL isn't scheduled to work that day but any help with what the other letters mean would be appreciated. Thank you.

L = Late (closing usually 2-close)
E = Early (might be when the flow team comes in, or 6am - 1 or 2 usually)
I'm guessing that X is off.
I guess O = open (8-5 shift)

My district schedules differently than that, so this is just my guess.

I think it varies store to store, but it generally follows what sigma7 said.

Both stores I've worked in have used E for Early, which usually means 7 or sometimes 8am (if you're not LOD). If the shift begins before that, it's usually listed as E-6 (6am) or E-4 (4am).
E* refers to the opening LOD, usually 6am (4am on Sundays).
O is for the Flow Team ETL, typically the ETL-Log or Logistics TL, unless they are both off that day.
We also use SDO (Scheduled Day Off) and RDO (Requested Day Off).

There is also an M for Mid LOD shifts, but I never see any ETLs scheduled for a Mid unless it's the busy weeks of 4th Quarter or BTS. I wonder with the new Guest Drive Scheduling for Sales Floor, if that will change. Doubtful.

I don't think guest driven schedule will affect team lead or ETL schedules. It will affect team member scheduling on the sales floor.
What I've seen is * used for whoever is LOD. E is for Early, M is Mid (weekends only pretty much), L for late. The schedules usually stay pretty set.

We use E for early, M for mid, and L for closing. If there's a star by the E, M, or L, then they are LOD and may have a different start time. We use O for off and Vac for vacation days.

We use E for early, M for mid, and L for closing. If there's a star by the E, M, or L, then they are LOD and may have a different start time. We use O for off and Vac for vacation days.

We use a similar system at my store. The three LOD shifts are E1 (early), E2 (mid), and L3 (closing). If it's E or L with no number, they're present but not LOD.

Sounds like we all do variations on it.

We do E for early, and that's the ETL/sr.tl who would come in with the flow team. Then we have L for late, which is the closing LOD. Then we'll have ETL-1 and ETL-2, who are just in the building and can obv act as LOD but aren't scheduled as LOD. When someone is off they just say "off".

Don't get too comfortable with that schedule though, because if your store is anything like mine, ETLs WILL swap!

Do you not have a logistics key carrier that comes in with the flow team?

Sounds like we all do variations on it.

We do E for early, and that's the ETL/sr.tl who would come in with the flow team. Then we have L for late, which is the closing LOD. Then we'll have ETL-1 and ETL-2, who are just in the building and can obv act as LOD but aren't scheduled as LOD. When someone is off they just say "off".

Don't get too comfortable with that schedule though, because if your store is anything like mine, ETLs WILL swap!

So, for Black Thursday and Friday, some of my ETLs have an S. Not sure what that means...maybe "surprise?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back