Archived ETL that plays favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having some real issues with my ETL, I only work flow as a seasonal tm but he treats both the seasonal and some of the normal tms like their pieces of crap, he's always reprimanding a select few but then goes and jokes off with the rest of the tms. I've asked several people and they say it's normal for him and I just can't think anyone should have to go through being constantly being put down. For me, it always seems I'm doing something wrong, this morning I was working carts in HBA and he comes by yelling how I need to be done within 5 min, take in mind we had huge carts today and it was just me. Idk I'm not one to really complain like this but this is going on every single day now, idk what to do.

I'm sorry that seems like a terrible situation to be put in. You can always contact the hotline but that will likely do very little. The best option in my opinion is talk to the ETL-HR. You could also have a serious conversation with the ETL themselves too and explain what you are experiencing from your perspective, maybe they will have a self-revelation. It's fourth quarter so all of leadership is under pressure to keep green and meet goals so they may be overwhelmed as many of us are. Talking it out and bringing issues to the attention of the right people is always an effective way to solve issues! Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back