Archived ETL training question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmi

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to say that I was offered the position as an ETL but I have a few questions maybe some of you could answer for me.

The recruiter couldn't go into specifics about where I'm going for business college but is it the norm to train you locally and, if not, does Target pay for a hotel room if the training store is not close to where you will be going when you are done? Also, do they not tell you what position you will be in as an ETL until business college? I've read a lot on this forum and some of the links provided but couldn't find an exact answer.

I'll be receiving a call later this week about all this information but am very anxious to know some of these details!

Contact your recruiter on that for info. Good luck. On business college, after you are finished it. Then, it will be on district needs & etl positions at the stores.

BC is usually done in a store in your district, or a neighboring district.

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to say that I was offered the position as an ETL but I have a few questions maybe some of you could answer for me.

The recruiter couldn't go into specifics about where I'm going for business college but is it the norm to train you locally and, if not, does Target pay for a hotel room if the training store is not close to where you will be going when you are done? Also, do they not tell you what position you will be in as an ETL until business college? I've read a lot on this forum and some of the links provided but couldn't find an exact answer.

I'll be receiving a call later this week about all this information but am very anxious to know some of these details!

You will generally spend time at your trainers store (somewhere in your district) and at the district office which is a store in the area as well!

You should find out your area when you start because your trainer will have that area as well!

Hi everyone!

I was in a very similar position. I was told what specific ETL position I was being trained for, but not what actual store I would be placed in. They said that will be decided after business college.

My business college training is going to be broken up into three parts:
1. General ETL training (one specific store, not the same as district office)
2. ETL specific training (in my case, GE and the location varies, but within district)
3. LOD training (location varies, but within district)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back