Archived ETL's and transferring work-centers to work for one over the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

So first time posting on here, but I was just wondering about y'alls experience with ETL's. I've been with Target over a year now and gone through a few ETL's so far and an STL. Basically a red store, but there is the ETL-AP who everybody likes because he seems to actually care and explain stuff and every-time upper management is here they praise him for his results and being the best in the district, is it like this at all stores? The team here including myself really dislike the other 3 ETL's, but AP will have an open TPS spot soon. If I apply and get it will there be any kickback from the other ETL's that I left there workcenters to work for him (I am crosstrained to do backroom and salesfloor, so I work for both sf/ge and log)? Any advice would be great.

There shouldn't be any back lash for switching work centers. You would need to let your etl (s) know that you are applying for the tps job....cause if you don't they are going to find out anyways. That will just make you look like you were trying to be sneaky. So...just let them know that you are interested in the tps job and take it from there. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back