Archived Every store has that ONE TM who...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJoe

"Can you go to 3, please?" *Turns off walkie*
1.) Is great with guests
2.) Is relatively global and routinely works across workcenters
3.) Drives you up the wall.

I'll say that I don't clash with 98% of my fellow TMs. Then there is THAT one. They think they know everything because they've been around longer than everyone else. They call you out on the dumbest crap, yet when they do something and you try to call them out on it you're made out to be the idiot. They have their own agenda which usually involves doing whatever they want.

Sorry, I'm venting....

This is probably me. Happens sometimes. I don't mean anything by it and just want people to think I'm a good worker.

Hey everyone needs to vent. Now mind you I have been told flat out that I this way but not in such nice terms. And of course my smart mouth came out and said well it's my life mission to drive as many people up a wall as I can so this means I am doing job well. :p;) But serious I think everyone has someone that just rubs them the wrong way. Just shrug it off

...has every attractive woman flirt with him and he flirts back (there's a reason they keep me off floor..got sick of talking to me about it .. its rude to not take their number right?.. hehehe I'm just giving great guest service) ;)

Last edited:
There's a guy at my store who thinks he is God's gift to Target. I've been there 8 yrs. One day I noticed him running all over the place, watching the service desk, pda on hip, gets gsa's keys when he/she goes on break. I was like ummm, what's HIS title??? Is he the new stl? lol
Seriously though, from what I've heard everyone thinks he's arrogant and cocky. I've even heard etls talk about him and THAT is not cool btw. Very unprofessional!
Some people still think we're solving world hunger or something at Target.....

Last edited:
No No NO NO.... Seriously... I have like multiple, including one who, ummm, may not know that toilet paper exists. Seriously one day I was in upper E, and he was in D33 ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL. I called SFT b/c I thought a sewer pipe busted. Nope. Only _______. Yeah. Good times. There's also swampy the SL girl. Amongst others. It's awesome.

"Swampy, the SL girl"........lol, the image that conjures.

I have a few of them really, who DO NOT BATHE!!! I DO NOT GET IT!!! TAKE A SHOWER DIRT BALL!!!

I had a couple of those on my team when I was overnight. Whenever we were in HBA, I was always tempted to spray the hell out of them with Axe.

Yeah I don't understand that. I had a teammate who didn't believe in deodorant, but he showered daily so he never smelled offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back