Archived every time i close i'm reminded...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toys was bad before remodel. It's way worse now.

the back wall of toys is a train wreck everyday! I love toys all the way till the aisle for lol dolls because thats the easiest to zone but everything after that is the worst stuff ever!

If I was Mr. Target I'd completely redo all the packaging and display methods.

I have been consistently given Toys, Sporting Goods, Pets, Small Appliances, and Kitchen since our remodel (as well as fufillment, at least 2 completely unsorted reshop carts a day, electronics break and lunch plus my break, and at least half an hour of unfinished midday push) and usually if I'm lucky in a 5 hour shift I can get through toys and half of sporting goods before I have to break off to work 2.5 full carts (usually a full toy one, half dollar spot-half everything else with a handbasket of softlines and a handbasket of defectives), and take back a full tub of active overstock. This is on over a decade of experience, but I can't overcome this sheer amount of work at this point, and now I'm getting coached over it.

MfCbiCv.jpg

During my second month I zoned RTW for the first time because my training was officially done, ( my old ETL did that with a water from Starbucks a month before I started), and it was gone after I zoned because I threw it out. She was very happy with me the next time I saw her. Kinda sad no other TMs zoned well enough to notice.

Zoning difficulty levels

Easy: Chemicals and paper
Medium: Domestics/furniture, Pets
Hard: Electronics, Grocery, Kitchen
Nightmare: Toys, Sporting Goods, Stationery
Impossible: HBA, Cosmetics, Seasonal
Infinite recursion of death and despair: RTW and shoes

NOTE: Player receives a -10% stacking debuff to HP and mana per hour of missing payroll and additional -10% per callout. Add additional -30% multiplicative debuff if attempted during Q4.

Zoning difficulty levels

Easy: Chemicals and paper
Medium: Domestics/furniture, Pets
Hard: Electronics, Grocery, Kitchen
Nightmare: Toys, Sporting Goods, Stationery
Impossible: HBA, Cosmetics, Seasonal
Infinite recursion of death and despair: RTW and shoes

NOTE: Player receives a -10% stacking debuff to HP and mana per hour of missing payroll and additional -10% per callout. Add additional -30% multiplicative debuff if attempted during Q4.
You missed girls. About the only RTW table that is consistently as bad as girls tables get every single day is the graphic tees. I actually saw another team member nearly cry because she got girls' tables straight, worked somewhere else for 2 hours, and the girls' tables were completely destroyed when she went back.

What I hate is that when you are zoning the ETL's tell you to flex all open spots no matter price point. I just hate flexing.

WTF. If you don’t flex correctly, I am going to be all over your ass. ETL, TL, TM. I don’t care who you are.

That level of laziness screws up MY areas and I’m not having it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back