Sales Floor Everyone should be held at the same standard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beautysavage911

So today I was pushing back to school and finished so fast because I'm just a fast ass pusher in general and today my Team Lead.... hmmm let's call her equality goddess. So.... today Equality Goddess noticed that my Logistics ETL was giving me basically all the work load + to zone back to school when it always looks like shit because the closing team fucking sucks ass bruh 😂😂😂😂. But anyways Equality Goddess told my ETL on channel #2 like "Hey we need support for someone to push out stationary... it's not fair that you're having him push seasonal and stationary when seasonal is his primary department.... I want even work load for each team member..." I was like LMFFFFFFAAAAOOOOOOOOOO yes queen snap on her 😩😩😩😩 kk bye! killed it today so we'll see how I do Thursday because I'm back in Beauty 🤮 (honestly I don't check my grammar so if I make mistakes get over it).

Refusal to check grammar, crude sexual reference to a little joke....He is either clearly quite proud of his lack of education, or a troll. Yawn.

🤣 I didn't get a shout out. I must be growing up or something because my post must made since to the OP.

At our store DBOs have to help with the line (unloading) or other departments (rarely) LOL while doing their own area and guess what we never finished lmao

wZ8SgMv.gif

@NKG no I just didn’t care but since you seem to care here’s ur s/o. Muah 💋💋

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back