Archived Exclusively at TARGET

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this might be a no-brainer for some...

I was just looking at the new James Bond movie, Spectre online at Amazon... it's currently $17.99 for the Blu-ray w/ Digital HD. At Target it's $19.99. There are 2 versions actually... the standard version and the Target Exclusive version (a bonus DVD with 20 minutes of extra content).

I know this isn't a new thing for Target... but could it be that eventually, the standard versions will be phased out and only Target Exclusive ones will be used? In doing so, this would essentially nullify any possible price-matching on new movies.

It's just an observation. I mean, if I really want to price match, there is still the same version Amazon carries, available. Save that extra $2.

So, this might be a no-brainer for some...

I was just looking at the new James Bond movie, Spectre online at Amazon... it's currently $17.99 for the Blu-ray w/ Digital HD. At Target it's $19.99. T

19.99 x TM DISC = 17.991 x RED CARD DISC = 17.10 + ST.... so seems to me to be a wash.

You have to have prime to get free shipping or $$ min... Well no shipping if in store, or RED CARD!

Love them DVD's... click.order.DISCOUNTS. FREE SHIP! :) :) :) Gotta love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back