Exit Survey

Is this exit survey for ALL employees or just those at a TL level?

That being said the exit surveys should be a form on Workday just like the resignation one. Someone outside your store should look at exit surveys.

Now I realize that retail has a lot of turnover but Target should look whether a particular store in a district and/or region has much more than others.

It goes to your HR. If he is any good, he will follow up with leaders, and potentially with you.
I sure hope she will follow up with me. I put a paragraph at the end about some people that are dragging my department down. I forgot to write about the TM having some really cringey PDA in an aisle with another TM while her ex was working vendor product in front if them. (I reported it to a leader at the time.)

I think doing an exit survey AFTER I decide to leave is pointless. You should have asked my opinion during my annual review.

It's amusing that if you read my annual reviews you would really have no idea what I do or what department I work.

IMHO any company that does annual reviews at the same time every year regardless of your start date shows they mean nothing.

Last edited:
I think doing an exit survey AFTER I decide to leave is pointless. You should have asked my opinion during my annual review.

It's amusing that if you read my annual reviews you would really have no idea what I do or what department I work.

IMHO any company that does annual reviews at the same time every year regardless of you start date shows they mean nothing.
Your TL didn't ask you if you had any questions, comments or concerns during your review?

Worked out my 2 wks, no call outs no being late. End of shift, ID badge on TSC desk, mouth shut, walked out. Not a word said. Called pay and benefits from the car, snagged my 401-K. Never looked back. No survey.

Back