Archived Facebook Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
These people are fucking losers.

Using this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...t=pcb.916769735011611&type=1&relevant_count=3 for my example

LOOK AT ME I HAVE 5 BOXES OF BAYER PAIN RELIEVER. How often do you actually use that stuff like is this actually worth it NO.

I HAVE SEVEN RED GLADE SPRAYS BECAUSE MY HOUSE SMELLS LIKE CRAP AND I ACTUALLY NEED THIS.

Extreme couponers are absolutely pathetic, I'm sorry.

Is this for informational purposes, so they will know what kind of dreck will be flying at them?

Just wondering why you thought this was relevant @photo0267

I cant stand these type of people, of target accepts expired coupons, lwts tey and use coupons on trial size items and get them for free. Lets bypass coupon restriction by claiming limit 1 identical coupon only applies per transaction when It clearly says household. And you try to make up the meaning of the fine print so you can commit coupon fraud. Extreme couponing makes me wish manufacturers would lower the price across the board a small percent and do away with coupons. These people ruin a good thing by going to extremes for products they dont use, and will just return for cash back.

I hate this....so much. We have guests in our store that get in line buy all the stuff with coupons than go right to guest serivce to return everything when there done.

Spot is the one who lets them get away with it if that wasn't the case they couldn't do it ...do I think its right ? No, I don't...but in the end it seems the blame lies with Spot. They have created this monster. With this being said, I do not think its right for anyone to treat any Target employee rudely etc just because they are doing their job.

Last edited:
These people are ridiculous. Who needs 15 kids detangler sprays? Nobody. The first post on that second link was pathetic. The extent she went to just to get a few extra shampoo bottles is embarrassing. Even worse, nobody else seemed to think it was excessive and just apologized to her for her struggles. WTF.

I don't think that group should get that hated on; there are rules in the description that any fraud gets you deleted and kicked out and it seems to be that partly the people who are complaining about cashiers not accepting coupons is because of our rules which seem to vary from cashier to cashier and store to store. Plus who knows; some of these people may be donating their extra shampoos or meds to shelters or other family members. Of course they can be also reselling stuff or returning everything but we don't know that either. (I'm not a couponer but do use them from time to time; I'm also not a cashier so I don't have to deal with them, probably why I'm not angry at this group.)

Now types like J'ailme Kirlew; that's who you have to look out for.

I don't think that group should get that hated on; there are rules in the description that any fraud gets you deleted and kicked out and it seems to be that partly the people who are complaining about cashiers not accepting coupons is because of our rules which seem to vary from cashier to cashier and store to store. Plus who knows; some of these people may be donating their extra shampoos or meds to shelters or other family members. Of course they can be also reselling stuff or returning everything but we don't know that either. (I'm not a couponer but do use them from time to time; I'm also not a cashier so I don't have to deal with them, probably why I'm not angry at this group.)

I'm bitter over couponers because J'aime Kirlew HAS shopped at my store before

I will never understand extreme couponers. I'm sure a lot of it is an addiction thing like drugs, alochol, gambling, etc. where they love seeing the results of getting $200 worth of shampoo (who seriously needs $200 worth of shampoo unless you're prepping for nuclear war or the apocalypse in your fallout shelter?) for $30. Plus, like @Amaazingdude mentioned, some of these people do buy up a bunch of stuff with coupons and return them, which is scamming the store (or stores if they buy them at one and return them to another if they know that the first store is on to them) since, from what I understand, the return price doesn't take coupons into consideration, which I hope Target fixes to deter people from doing that.

I "extreme" coupon and donate tons and tons of items to a womans shelter and a kids home. Laundry detergent and personal care items are expensive. I could never just pay full price or give them money but i can coupon and get shit for basically free and donate it.
I also coupon ethically but i sure as hell bought 10 bottles of shampoo last week. I have 7 full boxes to donate and probably spent 50 dollars.

Even on one of the comments The lady is complaining target wouldnt take her coupons, ahe said shes mad cause she bought over 12. Instant void of coupon if bought.

I "extreme" coupon and donate tons and tons of items to a womans shelter and a kids home. Laundry detergent and personal care items are expensive. I could never just pay full price or give them money but i can coupon and get shit for basically free and donate it.
I also coupon ethically but i sure as hell bought 10 bottles of shampoo last week. I have 7 full boxes to donate and probably spent 50 dollars.
This. Back when target was more generous I not only bought and donated oodles of hba and cleaning products but entire wardrobes worth of clearance clothing. Also toys and food. My local pantry adores me still because I bring them things they rarely get. Candles, Ziploc bags and containers, trash bags, paper plates and napkins. A friend of mine who coupons at about the same level determined we got almost 30k worth of stuff free after coupons one year...twice what I made at target that year. Without breaking rules, buying in small quantities and not holding up lines.

I hate the fact that unethical couponers make the rest of us look bad. I have been couponing for about 6 years now and am always ethical when using coupons. However, because of the actions of unethical couponers, I have been treated poorly by employees and management at multiple stores, until they get to know me and see that I'm not screwing the store. The show Extreme Couponing just made that worse.

I do buy a lot of stuff, but I give a lot to my family and friends, as well as make monthly donations. I can't stand to see family or friends pay for things I get free with coupons! I saved so much money through couponing that I was able to go on a 2 week vacation in Europe, which included a cruise.

Oh, and about the Facebook groups...I am a member of a Target couponing group. All of the coupon fraud I see pisses me off. I call people out on it, and if they are going against one of Target's policies, I call them out on that too. And the solution to everything seems to be "call corporate." :rolleyes:

God, I'm sorry but I've dealt with enough couponers to dislike the majority of them. Some of them aren't so bad and they understand that when it prompts me that there is nothing for the coupon there is nothing for the coupon, but then there are others who will legit fight with you even after you've explained to them. It's so bad, like girl what are you going to do with all these items? Like please, love yourself.

I had a couponer come through my lane who said to me, "I have a lot of coupons. Do you prefer I hand you the coupons for each item individually or all at the end?" This was the first couponer I had who would ask for a coupon back if it told me to k1 or k3.

I want more couponers like that lady.

God, I'm sorry but I've dealt with enough couponers to dislike the majority of them. Some of them aren't so bad and they understand that when it prompts me that there is nothing for the coupon there is nothing for the coupon, but then there are others who will legit fight with you even after you've explained to them. It's so bad, like girl what are you going to do with all these items? Like please, love yourself.
Until the target coupon for one specific size of one specific item in one specific scent still says it's not there. But you know you bought the 6oz kiwi scented glass candle with scenteesse. Which happens. Alot. It's usually or own coupons that screw up. Not manufacturer's.

Until the target coupon for one specific size of one specific item in one specific scent still says it's not there. But you know you bought the 6oz kiwi scented glass candle with scenteesse. Which happens. Alot. It's usually or own coupons that screw up. Not manufacturer's.

This I have seen. But you talk about entitlement. Jeez that one lady - Cray cray. Do you not know that your time even at minimum wage cost you more than the product you were going to get. Dumb just dumb cause you sound crazy and good luck getting people to take you seriously.

That group makes me sick but if I get bombarded with coupons, I just call the GSTL over without thought to sort through them.

But seriously, who needs 10 things of Tide? Are you preparing for a post apocalyptic world where laundry detergent may not exist?

That group makes me sick but if I get bombarded with coupons, I just call the GSTL over without thought to sort through them.

But seriously, who needs 10 things of Tide? Are you preparing for a post apocalyptic world where laundry detergent may not exist?

When you can get something for free or a really low price, couponers generally stock up so they have enough until the next sale comes around. I just bought 8 bottles of Tide at Walgreens for $0.49 each.

Blood pressure...rising...:mad:

It's not so bad if they are decently organized so it's easier to make sure they're buying the correct item, but when they hand you a wad of them at the end and ask you to call the LOD when the computer says it won't take it that are annoying. Or like week before last when only a couple of the Tide products had a giftcard deal people were upset and confused when it wasn't all the different scents. Not my fault!

I tend to think it's more of an obsession/compulsion.

I regularly see couponers offloading excess product on Facebook swap groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back