Fall national 2021

I am not shocked my store seems to have made it their mission to not have any sort of communication from leadership to workers.
My new TL came from another department and it was never posted anywhere. His replacement came from another store and no one knows his name.

My new TL came from another department and it was never posted anywhere. His replacement came from another store and no one knows his name.

I didn't even know when our current STL started, I had no clue who this bitch was that just barked orders at me one morning. Never met her or seen her before, I had been on vacation while she started.

I didn't even know when our current STL started, I had no clue who this bitch was that just barked orders at me one morning. Never met her or seen her before, I had been on vacation while she started.
Apparently it is to hard to post something at the time clocks because they would have to print them twice.

Maybe Target just wants to save paper.

Last edited:
Besides 2 gm tls and the starbucks tl we have had an entire leadership change withing the last year its actually crazy to think about. Up until then everyone had been in there roles for atleast 3 years and many over 5. Almost all of them had been with target for 10+ years.

SD has been in the store past 2 days - no mention of anything. We are 7 out of 11 TL SHORT so . . . We have other problems.
We aren't that bad but we have a couple of glaring gaps in leadership right now, including the top dog. I don't know if we even have one at this point.

seriously lol. we have signs about mytime by the timeclock, an entire wall plastered with mytime stuff, even did the campaign to get team members to download and log in to the app and i still get asked like two or three times a week "why cant i log in to kronos???"
This happened to me several times last week. I’ve even been told I don’t read the signs. We put signs up about bonuses and then people ask me about the bonuses.

Besides 2 gm tls and the starbucks tl we have had an entire leadership change withing the last year its actually crazy to think about. Up until then everyone had been in there roles for atleast 3 years and many over 5. Almost all of them had been with target for 10+ years.
That’s what happens when shit is changed for no reason and unrealistic expectations

That’s what happens when shit is changed for no reason and unrealistic expectations
While i agree with unrealistic expectations it has been 70 percent promotions at my store, a couple of TLs moved states, and only 3 people have left on there own. This is absolutely not the norm though and i would say half of the promotions are pushed up because of leaders leaving other stores in the area.

Apparently it is to hard to post something at the time clocks because they would have to print them twice.

Maybe Target just wants to save paper.

It's real hard when you have one part time HR TM and your HR ETL has turned over four times in the last year. We got one HR TM and she lasted a couple days and quit via post it note.. Simple note left on her monitor "I quit :)" An ETL quit after eight weeks cause the job was way to fast paced for her.. :rolleyes:. I would think a store is fast paced when you hide in your office for most of your shifts.

I am just over the bullshit.

Ha! That reminds me of an apparel tl we had that quit after 3 days. She complained we got to much in our truck. Her last job was a small type mall store. What do you exoect for a bigger building?! Half the store is freaking apparel 🙄

All of the SDs have been posting about Fall National on LinkedIn for the past several days. The top eight SDs in the company were announced (I've met one of them), and all other districts are posting about their rewards and posting group pictures with all of the top leadership in their district.

All of the SDs have been posting about Fall National on LinkedIn for the past several days. The top eight SDs in the company were announced (I've met one of them), and all other districts are posting about their rewards and posting group pictures with all of the top leadership in their district.
How do you see this kind of stuff? I'm not part of LinkedIn

Back