Archived Fall TL Modernization thank you bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

busyzoningtoys

Finally almost getting paid enough.
Not sure if anyone has posted about the bonus being given this fall as a thank you for tolerating modernization. It’s by nomination, $500. STL makes their pick(s) and submits them to HRBP. From what I see it’s supposed to be a secret. Criteria are don’t be on a CCA, and the STL has to explain how you’ve helped to meaningfully implement the new op model.

Huh? I’ve never heard of this before. How exactly will it work? Like $500 split amongst different TLs? Or $500 for each TL that meet the STL’s decision?

More info please

Lol, I'm on a final, final. I found out that team leaders, now, are able to get 4 CCAs. None are performance for me, but I imagine my thanks for dealing with store mod is, congrats you are not a guest yet.

honestly i kinda feel like i deserve this with all the shit i've had to put up with in the front end combined with the fact that i'm really the only one actually running a green workcenter without cheating even though i'm the newest in role. and i'm doing it by myself without ETL or peer TL support.

of course it'll probably go to a style TL though

I honestly hope this thing goes to one of our style TL's. They were without an ETL for awhile and had to deal with it by themselves, only with help from the SD.

It was suppose to be a $500, $250, $100 thing at first but it’s now a $500 for the favorite TL pot. Have fun that one time bonus.

While my first reaction is to sigh and think to myself, 'well, that must be nice!' I stop myself. We have some great TL's at our store and have been working their asses off leading their teams, switching presumptions and routines over to modernization, and really dealing with a lot- from front end, floor, backroom, sale's areas... you name it. And survived not being coached out during all this craziness as it began to change. I'm sure my SD will have a heck of a time figuring who gets what-- but awesome. Whomever it'll go to at our store, they totally deserve it. Great incentive for leaders to make sure the corporate vision is working to it's fullest.

Lol, I'm on a final, final. I found out that team leaders, now, are able to get 4 CCAs. None are performance for me, but I imagine my thanks for dealing with store mod is, congrats you are not a guest yet.
Because showing up to work is hard?

I did not specify what they were for. It was not attendance. Thanks for the input.
You said it wasn't for performance and now not for attendance so way to go Sherlock at keeping the mystery alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back