Bonuses

Not related to the mid year review. I did hear only 25 people selected per store. You are selected by your ETL.

It's called the Store Hourly Performance Award in Workday. Last year, it was listed as "effective" the 2nd week of October and had a scheduled payment date the 4th week of October, at least for the pay cycle my store is in. You should recieve a piece of paper (likely in October again) from one of your leaders if you were selected for it, detailing how much you recieved. It will also become viewable in Workday if you view your Bonus & One-Time Payment History on the Pay page (not from your profile, but from the Workday home page).

Well, not related at my store so will vary. My performance based reviews are always great from TLs but for the last 2 years I have not received a bonus because our store director hates me. At my store TLs are not involved in the bonus selection at all.

Each district is allocated a specific amount of PG35 and PG45 tms eligible. Your HRBP and DSD determine how many each store gets.

These are performance based awards from your ETLs and SD. You can say it’s not but it’s no more or less performance based than annual reviews. It’s all opinion based.

Also it’s 3% of your annual income from April-August

My store all got raises a couple of weeks ago, but I again received the award. Much needed income in these times. I worked hard and had almost perfect attendance so if I didn't get it I was going to challenge them and ask why.
Coming from experience, there is usually no good answer why a good TM did or didn't get it. Leadership can be ... temperamental and petty.

Each district is allocated a specific amount of PG35 and PG45 tms eligible. Your HRBP and DSD determine how many each store gets.

These are performance based awards from your ETLs and SD. You can say it’s not but it’s no more or less performance based than annual reviews. It’s all opinion based.

Also it’s 3% of your annual income from April-August
So PG 45 were eligible for it this year? It's been a thing in previous years but no one has said anything about it this year. Is it dispersed at the same time as it is for PG 35?

I got it again this year. Nothing was said to me until I noticed it and asked. Boss said, yeah, we like you, keep it up.

what kind of useless feedback is that?

I got it again this year. Nothing was said to me until I noticed it and asked. Boss said, yeah, we like you, keep it up.

what kind of useless feedback is that?
This is the third year I've gotten it and I don't really feel the need for a sit-down. I got the gist the first two times, lol. It's not like a yearly review where they go over your performance, it's a reward for being a top team member.

They are more than welcome to throw any extra money in my paycheck they'd like, no explanations needed! 💰

So PG 45 were eligible for it this year? It's been a thing in previous years but no one has said anything about it this year. Is it dispersed at the same time as it is for PG 35?
Yes PG45 were eligible. I know for my district we only got 18 for the whole district so most chain stores got 2 and small formats got 1.

How much was the raise? Did your TL tell you about it?
No one told me, and it was about 2%, which isn't a lot but I wasn't expecting it. The raise was not merit, I think we may have boosted our starting pay again but not sure.

Back