Full bonuses for salaried this year...

Interesting. Headline is a little misleading because as I understand, their bonuses are basically recovering from last year's cut. Of course this pisses me off knowing I'll likely be getting a shitty $500 red store hourly bonus despite working even harder this year than last, and it sucks for great TMs who don't get anything unless they win the October secret bonus lottery. But at the same time, ETLs have been pushed really hard and deserve something to show for it.

Trying not to be a hater. Thoughts on this news? I feel like effort should be rewarded.

Will PG35 top raises be bumped back up to their pre-COVID rate of 5%? And will PG45 be bumped back up to 6%?

Not likely, but we can dream.

I gave out two reviews to TMs today (PG35). One got the top score and got 4.5%, which is higher than last year. The other got the middle score and got 2.5%, which is also higher than last year.

(Note that if you worked less than the full fiscal year, you'll get a prorated raise.)

I gave out two reviews to TMs today (PG35). One got the top score and got 4.5%, which is higher than last year. The other got the middle score and got 2.5%, which is also higher than last year.

(Note that if you worked less than the full fiscal year, you'll get a prorated raise.)
Well it isn't much but that's still nice to hear it's going in the right direction

Probably different at warehouses, but our bonuses are double if not more than they were last year (I'm hourly merit TM). Last year I got a 1.21 raise and a $950 bonus. This year I got 1.27 raise and a $2,054 bonus. This was a 5% raise and our bonus varies between 1-4% of our gross pay, mine was a 3.9% bonus. Ours is paid out the 28th, our raise is in effect this week and will show up on our paychecks next week. Hope the stores get decent raises at least, y'all work hard :(

It started on Friday. I already delivered them to 5 of my 11 baristas. It probably has to be done by 4/6 because the raise goes into effect on 4/7.
Are all pay cycle stores having same effective date ? I remember last year according to our pay cycle we were given the reviews only on the third week of April .

Are all pay cycle stores having same effective date ? I remember last year according to our pay cycle we were given the reviews only on the third week of April .
I think we all would have the same effective date for the new pay. The first time you see it on a check might vary based on the pay cycle. My store will see it on their 4/26 paycheck, but some stores will see it on 4/19.

Interesting. Headline is a little misleading because as I understand, their bonuses are basically recovering from last year's cut. Of course this pisses me off knowing I'll likely be getting a shitty $500 red store hourly bonus despite working even harder this year than last, and it sucks for great TMs who don't get anything unless they win the October secret bonus lottery. But at the same time, ETLs have been pushed really hard and deserve something to show for it.

Trying not to be a hater. Thoughts on this news? I feel like effort should be rewarded.
All I can say is I’m glad I don’t work for Target anymore, Once again, Employees get screwed over while most managers in the company that micromanage and sit in their office and stand around get the bonuses. This company is so corrupt and I don’t think I’ll ever work for them again. A slap to the face especially to those who do work hard and has to do other peoples jobs too.

All I can say is I’m glad I don’t work for Target anymore, Once again, Employees get screwed over while most managers in the company that micromanage and sit in their office and stand around get the bonuses. This company is so corrupt and I don’t think I’ll ever work for them again. A slap to the face especially to those who do work hard and has to do other peoples jobs too.
You've probably noticed this, but things have gotten worse since you left with payroll and expectations. And the raises again don't keep up with cost of housing and food, not even close. Definitely headed on the KMart path.

You've probably noticed this, but things have gotten worse since you left with payroll and expectations. And the raises again don't keep up with cost of housing and food, not even close. Definitely headed on the KMart path.
I definitely don’t miss working for Target. They spread woke ideology and the managers are terrible for the most part and treat people who don’t suck up to them and do alot of work like slaves.

Why do you post on a Target forum if you no longer work there?
Because I can give newbies advice or because there’s a few people I talk to still on here. I’m not on here as often like I used to and I get what you’re trying to say but I’m not sure why it matters to you.

I never understood this either. If I ever leave my awesome store, I'll just forever close this browser tab and be done.

To stay on topic, TM's at our store are reporting larger percentage raises for the same ratings they got before.

I never understood this either. If I ever leave my awesome store, I'll just forever close this browser tab and be done.
Its kind of like being in remission and cancer. Just because you are clear of it now, doesnt mean it doesnt stay with you for life 😁 I may be gone, but the kool aid still infects me and I choose to keep up to date and continue coming here. Its the same for a lot of us, I am sure.

Back