Archived Fantasy Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 4: four year old boy. Blond, blue eyes, wearing red t-shirt & jeans. Mother is distraught. Anyone seen him? Last seen in hot wheels aisle.

Please keep the parent with you. I got the backroom doors.
Side note: are we a former greatland or new one? I am a former greatland & others aren't. Pick one!

I vote former greatland!
Re: code yellow - restrooms are clear!

This old outdated store needs a REMODEL! *Starts tearing down ugly ass yellow neon

LOD, code yellow sighted running toward our arsonist!
...went between his feet and still running toward toys!

Code yellow headed back to toys & is now riding a trike down the main racetrack! (is this a Dennis the Menace redux?)
He just ran down our arsonist! Code green to electronics!

Our buddy not hurt. Cancel code green, cancel code green. Target mobile person is selling him a contract phone. I will wait till transaction is completed. That way, we will have his personal info. Hehehehehe!
Then go to his house...Mess it up..

Rides stolen gondola mover through front doors of the store breaking the glass. Goes to market. Moves gondola of soda and watches all the bottles and cans fall to the floor and open. HEHEHE I am loving this remodel!!!

That's a fast way to expand market. We need good help! He did it in 1 hour, as oppose to 2 days!
Cancel code yellow, cancel code yellow, kid found parent after the loud market noise.

Police arrive at the store. AP meets them at the doors and appraises them of the situation.

Ap gives a description our buddy to police. A guy in pranda high heels shoes & still running loose in the store. My Stl & dtl will love to heard about this, after get back from district meeting.

AP and police hit the floor and soon see the subject running into the backroom.

AP heads down to the other end while police go through the fire hall.

Police pull their tazers and give the subject a warning to lie down, but continues to run.

Police shoot their tazers, but the subject moves to the side and the police end up tazing the AP.

*Subject runs through accessories; stops to tell guest that she REALLY shouldn't wear that shade of green. Guest belts him across the head with her purse; he flees toward small appliances & picks up a steam iron.*
Watch out! He's packing heat!

Aaaaaaand I'm grabbing a helmet from sporting goods, a rake & garbage can lid from garden! Ready when you are, HLM!

Dang! Not in my size!
Whoops! He's over in furniture! AP, HLM, can you head him off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back