Archived Farewell from COninja

Status
Not open for further replies.

RXninja

Now only in Pharmacy flavor!
After 14 long years at Target, I am officially a CVS employee at my same store. It feels weird to come into work, but not be a Target employee any longer. I found that I had a direct deposit in my account today which paid out my time since the last check and my vac/PH.

At one point in my Target career, I thought I wanted to be a GSTL, but circumstances prevented that from happening. It was probably a blessing in disguise, because TLs have a lot more stress these days compared to when I first started.

I had cross trained in so many different areas of the store, I thought I had made myself valuable to the store, but I found that that was not enough for me. I am glad I cross trained in the Pharmacy though; I believe I have found my true calling. After they changed my title to Pharmacy Technician, I discovered it came with a $3.75 raise. :cool: What was I waiting for? I have never received such a large increase before & now I can focus on excelling in one work center.

I do miss working with all of the other TMs I have grown such strong working relationships with. There are a lot of great TMs at my store and they are vastly underappreciated.

I am a little apprehensive about my future with CVS, but I am going forward with an optimistic outlook that this is for the best for me and my team.

RIP Target pension, gotta figure out what to roll that over to...

Thank you to thebreakroom for being a place I can vent and lurk as well as contribute in my own way. I am not going anywhere, but I may change my username once I figure out a good one for CVS.

TLDR: Goodbye Target, I am now a CVS TM. But I'll still see my old peeps everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back