Archived Favorite softlines brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely buy clothes because I hate shopping, but C9 has been good to me and most of my red shirts are Merona polos. My dress shoes are Merona, but I go elsewhere for sneakers because Nike.

MSC and MB are my favorite. I'm really not a fan of Xhil or Knox Rose. My ETL had me spend time reorganizing Xhil a few days ago and it was terrible. Too many patterns.

So I guess my store isn't the only one who gets way too much Xhil crap xD doesn't help that tweens come and fuck everything up over there so I can't zone juniors till the end of the night. We also have too much Cat & Jack as well.
Speaking of which, even though the fabric on that brand feels cheap I still kind of like that pink dress/tunic with the cats on it :O

So I guess my store isn't the only one who gets way too much Xhil crap xD doesn't help that tweens come and fuck everything up over there so I can't zone juniors till the end of the night. We also have too much Cat & Jack as well.
Speaking of which, even though the fabric on that brand feels cheap I still kind of like that pink dress/tunic with the cats on it :O
Your store must be like mine, as I have enough Cat & Jack Girls Leggings to fill 2 1/2 convertibles.

Your store must be like mine, as I have enough Cat & Jack Girls Leggings to fill 2 1/2 convertibles.

We had to backstock soooo much of the Cat & Jack stuff. My DTL came in while we were pushing it and goes "wow! your store got a ton of product!" Lol I was like ya think??

Mossimo black. Some Knox rose. The shirts from Liz lange are comfy if you don't mind the side ruching...

Yknow I have no desire to have kids but some of that Liz Lange Maternary stuff is actually really cute. Especially the dresses. I remember one time I was working the fitting room and these two 15 year old girls were trying on clothes and one was trying on a Liz Lange dress and I wasn't sure if I should tell her or not....thankfully she didn't buy it.
Also I think that Aqua Green swimwear is maternity too! It has ruching similar to the plus size stuff but isn't sized that way...

I worked intimates yesterday and remembered how much I like the xhil and GOM bras. I stopped buying real bras and mostly only buy bralettes, though. I love those lace racer back ones we have now. The selection is shit if you have big boobs, though. Or if you wear a weird bra size. My actual bra size is weird and hard to find, but the bralette size range works for me. Xhil has new mostly cotton bikini panties too that I'm all about (the label says no show bikini, they're 83% cotton I think).

Simply perfect bras feel like they'd be super comfy, too, but I haven't actually tried one yet.

I haven't seen those Scandale bras in a while. Those were niiiiice. I hope we didn't stop supplying them D:

Mossimo Black, hands down. I love the simple sleek elegance of it, all the while still having some believably casual pieces. Merona's fine, but it sometimes screams "housewife", not to mention Knox Rose while usually alright tends to feel very "I'm a self-described country girl who actually lives ten minutes outside of the suburbs and wears cowboy boots and pink hunter camo strictly for aesthetic purposes." Aaaaaand Mossimo Red is fine. It has its ups and downs, probably the most stable collection following Mossimo Black.

Also, Xhiliration looks like someone's creepy aunt who was a colorblind tasteless party girl in the 70s donated all her clothes to Goodwill and no one would touch the stuff. Seriously, who is designing this shit?

Mossimo Red is just too casual for me. I have this bizzare tendency to overdress a lot and I just can't do some of the stuff. (My style switches from Sexy Classy to Joan Jett or Stevie Nicks so I need something more exciting haha)

Mossimo Red is just too casual for me. I have this bizzare tendency to overdress a lot and I just can't do some of the stuff. (My style switches from Sexy Classy to Joan Jett or Stevie Nicks so I need something more exciting haha)
It varies for me. I love looking like a spooky witch, but I also like sometimes just wearing a black dress and Docs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back