New Brand: Favorite Day

One of their upcoming trademarks is
At Target the Low prices never end.

As for Favorite Day, I’m confused because I thought GG was created to streamline everything into one brand and now they are going back to having multiple brands.
I think GG's purpose was to unify Market Pantry and Archer Farms with a new modern brand, GG Organic was a direct replacement for Simply Balanced

There's a learning about the brand for consumable TMs. It says you should approach guests to enthusiastically talk about the new brand, and to show them products and to specifically point out the "inspiring" taglines on the boxes.

Surely they wrote this as a joke. There is no way TMs are going to be doing this.

There's a learning about the brand for consumable TMs. It says you should approach guests to enthusiastically talk about the new brand, and to show them products and to specifically point out the "inspiring" taglines on the boxes.

Surely they wrote this as a joke. There is no way TMs are going to be doing this.
Yeah...I mentioned it to a guest, but only because we were out of the AF low calorie ice cream pints he was looking for which I imagine are being replaced by FD, but by no means did I go out of my way to be enthusiastic about it

Well I finally found them, they pushed them to dry bakery. They’re supposed to be frozen, they have milk and eggs!

The worst part is I only saw one box, meaning other people probably bought them already and ate them. Ugh.
Yikes, don't they come in frozen? That's bad.

Yeah either a team member put it there like that, or a guest dropped it off there. But it looked too neat on the shelf for it to be a guest.
If it had a “best by” sticker on it it was a team member. All bakery comes in frozen and then gets a “best by” sticker on it with XX number of days out as determined by headquarters In Minneapolis

If it had a “best by” sticker on it it was a team member. All bakery comes in frozen and then gets a “best by” sticker on it with XX number of days out as determined by headquarters In Minneapolis
It's not a bakery item though, it's a frozen item. The packaging had instructions on thawing.

Last edited:
Back