Archived FDC Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious if FDC cuts on ad product is an issue at other stores. We have been getting cut nearly every week on produce and meat that is on sale. This week already we have been cut blueberries that are pictured. Guests get all pissy, and makes us look bad as the 'well I ordered it, but we didn't get any' response doesn't make up for the guest being unhappy.

The same thing is happening with us on blueberries too. We have been ordering them for the last 2 weeks & got zero.

On blueberries there was a DPCI change and it went to a pint size. The cut report was showing the old dpci and the PO details was showing the old dpci on the list as well for truck shipments. I had been ordering the new dpci so was very confused. Sent the issue into mysupport and since then we have been receiving in the new dpci of them. I would mysupport it.

Curious if FDC cuts on ad product is an issue at other stores. We have been getting cut nearly every week on produce and meat that is on sale. This week already we have been cut blueberries that are pictured. Guests get all pissy, and makes us look bad as the 'well I ordered it, but we didn't get any' response doesn't make up for the guest being unhappy.

This happens so much that I barely bat an eye when it does. It sucks.

Ditto on blueberries. Is anyone else having issues with product on order not showing up with truck? I'm not talking about one or two things, but literally a whole slew of items that show on order but not on cut report.

While simultaneously getting a bunch of product that scans as NOF/Not legal. Had to stay 45 mins past schedule dealing with trailer feedback form/creating a paper trail documenting it.

Haven't had problems with product not showing up, but they keep giving us the MP Chicken/Tuna/Coleslaw salads, and they're NOP right now! Almost every truck we get a case in. I suppose I should get to sending a MySupport about it...

Haven't had problems with product not showing up, but they keep giving us the MP Chicken/Tuna/Coleslaw salads, and they're NOP right now! Almost every truck we get a case in. I suppose I should get to sending a MySupport about it...

We constantly get produce or other food items that are NOF and accidentally given to our store rather than a Super Target or other pFresh stores. We got in 4 sacks of onions that are Super Target onions, pineapple, and even sometimes Super Target bakery items. My favorite is when we get other companies generic brands; we get Walgreen's brand dairy products a lot.

Same thing happens at my store. My pfresh tl sends it back before truck leaves. Give me my credit now, she would say to them. With a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back