Archived Few questions. Something is always changing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I heard we are going to have a dedicated truck team again. Their only job is to unload and super sort and leave. It’s supposed to happen after our inventory in a few weeks. I thought we were getting rid of that roll w modernization??
Why can’t we audit on the floor anymore??
Also most daytime GMs at my store work 35+ hours. Is there no room for part time day people at Target anymore?

Why can’t we audit on the floor anymore??

This one I know the answer to. It's a direction from corporate. Apparently, DBOs were auditing poorly. They were doing so before coming clean. They weren't searching for unlocated items in the backroom. This was causing issues as counts would get audited to zero when they shouldn't have been. Corporate isn't sure what to do about this yet. So, for now, the direction is no audits other than guided audits conducted by leads, those done by AP for known loss, and anything else that the SD agrees to after confirming that your store really doesn't have the item. Instead of auditing, the focus now is on EXF and purging the backroom of all the excess product.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting over here in OPU and this direction is absolutely driving me fucking insane. Audit was my best friend, nay my security blanket. It's how I could stop INFs from happening in advance. If I noticed a rough aisle, I could zip through it to audit the outs and lows. Now, I can't. And, INFs are increasing. Shit sucks.

We were told we would have a morning team for freight, price change and revisions would move to mids, and then they would have zoners at night. Instead of covering one area, we will cover blocks. I know I will have C&D when we switch back over to that format after the 2 weeks of extra hours for SFS. Our store is so behind on clearance and price changes, so I'm glad I'll be able to get in and get it caught up. Looking at the number pass 6000 made me want to cry.

Lol. Sounds thike they're throwing the towel in on modernization and going back to the way it was before. Only now all the specialized teams are gone, so talk to your Leaders about it now if you want to be on pricing, pog, or instocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back