Archived Final Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, so I guess on my last week that I worked (I quit), it got direct deposited. Already payed rent and for my car so now I don't have anything there. So always well so far, And then I was informed that my last paycheck was available? And I haven't picked it up yet since I've been dealing with a family emergency still, and I just noticed in my bank account that I'm now negative as to what I was payed??? Is it because I wasn't supposed to be technically payed by direct deposit since it was my last week? I'm just wondering. Because I'm currently like -$1000...

When you are terminated/quit, your paycheck typically is sent by mail from corporate the opposite week of when the store receives their paychecks. Meaning if your store is cycle A, you would receive your check on cycle B and vice versa. ASANTS, but typically HR will mail the check out to you if you don't pick it up. Just make sure you listed the correct address in e-HR. Also, most HRs have terminated so many people that when you walk in to pick up your check, they don't care. You won't be their first or their last (and I don't say that callously although it sounds like it).

I voluntarily quit and my last pay check was direct deposited on the normal pay cycle.

Edit: but I believe that has do with how my state laws are.

So they direct deposited it, you witnessed the money in there, then they took it back out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back