Archived FINALLY LEAVING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after working for the company for five years and making only $.25 more than the minimum wage I'm proud to say I finally put in my two weeks.

But I have a few questions about the process.

My last day is on a pay day. Does my check get directly deposited as usual? Or will I need to wait for a pay out voucher? Will all my unused vacation/sick hours be applied to my final check if it directly deposited or is that what the voucher is for? Is there a way to check beforehand how many vacation/sick hours you have so you can calculate about how much your pay out will be?

Any vay-cay/sick hrs accrued before 12/31/15 will be paid out on your last check.
Any accrued after that will be forfeit unless you put in to use it before your last day.
Remember that you can't exceed your weekly avg when putting in vay-cay so you might have to extend your last day to include those hours. Sick pay use will depend on your state & may have to be used in the same fashion.
Look on your last paycheck of 2015 to see how many hours you can get paid out THEN look to see how many accrued in 2016 that you'll need to use before leaving.

Others have mentioned most of your questions. However yes your check will still be deposited normally.

Does my check get directly deposited as usual?
Probably

Or will I need to wait for a pay out voucher?
Depends on your state laws

Will all my unused vacation/sick hours be applied to my final check if it directly deposited or is that what the voucher is for?
Depends on your state laws

Is there a way to check beforehand how many vacation/sick hours you have so you can calculate about how much your pay out will be?
Check your last paystub or go to time off requests on myTime. Any payouts depends on state law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back