Archived First Day Anxiety?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so I’ve never posted on here before so I’m not sure where to post this. But in a couple hours I have my first day of training in ship from store. I have a couple questions. What am I to expect? And how do I clock in because they never told in orientation?? They showed us where but didn’t say if I’m supposed to use my TM number or last 4 of my social. This isn’t my first job btw I’m coming from the restaurant service so I’m not entirely sure what to expect. Also, am I supposed to tell someone it’s my first day and are they supposed to bring me to my trainer or do I just go to the back room and ask around?? Idk what to do so I’m a little nervous!!
I would def appreciate some advice please! 🖤

Start work and then TM number to clock in, but someone should be around to help you. I am always more than willing to watch someone/ help punch someone in their first few times if I’m around.

At my store, we clock in in TSC (our office area), so we have someone from HR answering phones there. The first thing I did was tell our HR that I was here for my first day. She had me clock in while she called someone to let them know a trainee was here.

We usually always have cashier training first (idk about your store), but they just called for a GSTL and I was met in by the person who was going to train me, so I’d imagine they’d just call whoever was assigned to train you in the backroom.

Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back