Archived First Day Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my first day of work is tomorrow and I'm a cashier. I start work at 8, which is also when the store opens. It wasn't made clear to me if I'm supposed to just wait until 8 and go through the front doors or go to the team member entrance and knock. I'm assuming the latter?

So my first day of work is tomorrow and I'm a cashier. I start work at 8, which is also when the store opens. It wasn't made clear to me if I'm supposed to just wait until 8 and go through the front doors or go to the team member entrance and knock. I'm assuming the latter?

Some have a doorbell

honestly the one time i had an opening shift i just waited at the front door and no one seemed to care. there was one other TM too. so i guess ASANTS.

My 1st opening shift no one told me how to get into the store so I just waited until opening to go in and b lined it to clock in. Then asked my TL how to get in for my next shift.

I hate this, when your scheduled right on store open. I don't want to show up super early and just hang around, but i don't want to be at the door 5 minutes before my shift because i know damn well it will take longer then the five minutes for them to let me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back