Archived First Paycheck

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vmtlnewbie

I will be starting with orientation on July 7 (Friday) and then I will begin working on July 10 (Monday). My question is, when will I receive my first paycheck? I am in the south (AL). Would my paycheck be on the 21st? Or the 28th?

It will be either the 14th or the 21st.

It might be easier to ask at your store, since half the stores get paid on one week and the other half get paid the next. People on here might not want to give away what state they work in.

That being said, if your first check is on the 14th, it will be very small since it would be just for a few hours of orientation.

The pay period for checks on the 14th is 25 June - 8 July. Pay weeks are Sunday through Saturday.

Work Week is Sunday-Saturday. On Friday 21st you will be paid for anything worked between July 3rd-16th.
On August 4th the paycheck will cover any hours worked between July 17th-30th and so on.
Ask HR where you can pick up your check on Friday.

For my store cut off is a week from Payday. So anything you work in the week of pay day is on your next paycheck, but the two weeks before is the paycheck you will be receiving. I use to get mine from service desk but now we have to retrieve them from HR but ASANTS. Your HR or orientation leader(mine was hte ETLHR of my store) should be able to answer any of the questions you may have!

Since it's on the same topic, do you receive your checks from your TL/HR? Or do you have to pick them up from somewhere?

Depends on the store my first store it was HR.

Second store fitting room

Third store guest services

Honestly since none of us can tell you where you need to get your paycheck the best thing to do is just go into TSC before/after a shift and ask the HR person at the desk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back