Archived fitting room/ reshop/ operator/ BATHING SUITS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we even let people try on swimsuits? I mean, you want to wear something that's been touched by someone else's junk/vag?

seriously, it's gross
Don't they come with liners or at least a note saying to wear undergarments?

Bottoms come with liners. We have signs at our fitting room saying that guests must have undergarments on when trying on swimwear, but people don't care because they're groty.

I'm so glad hardlines doesn't have to deal with swimsuits that were tried on during that time of the month.

Swimwear is why my dislike for the fitting room grew. I know where it all goes, but it's so time consuming. Nothing is ever in its right place.

I'll allow them to bring in more than six if they promise to bring back what they don't want. I hate finding things on the floor, inside out. Don't come out of your stall with nothing.

People will actually try clothing on during that time? What is wrong with people? That's like having a stomach virus and trying on pants.

And out come the rubber gloves ;)

Rubber gloves? That's for children. I used my mouth to peel them off. :)

How about returns on swim suits or undergarments? What condition is acceptable for return? Does it go back on the floor? I don't care how rude Guests think this policy is but underwear, swimsuits, and anything else that is exposed to the bare butt hole/weenus/vagina should be non-returnable - buy at own risk. All stores should have this policy.

I'm surprised about VS return policy on bras. They'll take almost any condition back - well at least they used to when my wife worked there.

I can't believe they are allowed to wear swimsuits... that's news to me. It's like trying on underwear!

People wear underwear when trying on swimwear. Panties don't take up enough space to make a difference. And they can be returned as long as that liner thing is in. Says it right on the liner.

I don't get why people are grossed by the idea of trying on bras, though. Boob skin is no different than hand skin. It's not like we typically excrete something from breasts. But, I've had leaky new moms try on bras lol and had to charge that out.

And yes, people try on clothes during their periods. If you're wearing the right protections, nothing will leak or get on anything. Who are these people you guys know who are leaking menstrual fluid all over the place?

Rubber gloves? That's for children. I used my mouth to peel them off. :)

How about returns on swim suits or undergarments? What condition is acceptable for return? Does it go back on the floor? I don't care how rude Guests think this policy is but underwear, swimsuits, and anything else that is exposed to the bare butt hole/weenus/vagina should be non-returnable - buy at own risk. All stores should have this policy.

I'm surprised about VS return policy on bras. They'll take almost any condition back - well at least they used to when my wife worked there.
Working Service Desk, I'll take back open packages of underwear, swim suits and bikinis. If the liners are missing i defect them out, same if the packages are open. I tell my family that if they buy any clothing ANYWHERE to wash them first because people can br nasty and gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back