Archived Fixing INF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey team!

I’ve been getting pretty frustrated with INFs lately and not being able to find items. I was wondering if anyone on here from other stores had any success in getting their percentage down and would be willing to share any tips or ideas.

For example, I had a lot of items earlier today for HBA that had a received date of over 30 days ago and a similar sell date. For things like that I have no idea where to look with the 30 minutes we’re given. I ask the beauty team for help, do a quick scan through wacos and check clearance end caps but I have no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Most likely if it's Tech or Beauty (maybe even Style) the items are sitting in the back room. We don't have time to push everything anymore.

Let team members use Audit and correct on hands, especially when people come in because Target.com says in stock. They usually get mad and do an order pickup anyway thinking that magically makes it appear out of thin air.

INF is really not your problem. SFS can only be as good as the rest of the store and if the rest of the store is crap, SFS will, too. I’m not working miracles to find stuff because there are 6 rails in the back of reshop + 5 2-tiers of unprocessed reshop and it’s still not finding it with the RFID.

LOD last night was unhappy I had to INF three Apple Watch bands that were on a ridiculous sale. I couldn’t find the one we had OH for each of them, Tech couldn’t find any, and the LOD couldn’t find any. 🤷‍♀️

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I can INF all day.

LOD last night was unhappy I had to INF three Apple Watch bands that were on a ridiculous sale. I couldn’t find the one we had OH for each of them, Tech couldn’t find any, and the LOD couldn’t find any. 🤷‍♀️

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I can INF all day.
I had to inf 5 this morning. Who knows where they are.

When I first saw some of those sales prices I asked Tech to scan and make sure the signing was correct. When they verified it we called the LOD over to check. She was floored it was correct. Might as well make them clearance if they’re going to be 70ish% off for the next four weeks 🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back