Technical question. Under what circumstances will hitting "Item Not Found" cause a new pick location to pop up? (the location that pops up is always a backroom location)

I have seen this happen, and it can cause situations where a team member searches the backroom because they don't want to hit "INF" and wastes extra time. Normally, you see "Next Location" and only see "INF" as an option when all the "Next Location" has been exhausted, but sometimes a new location pops up anyway.

Technical question. Under what circumstances will hitting "Item Not Found" cause a new pick location to pop up? (the location that pops up is always a backroom location)

I have seen this happen, and it can cause situations where a team member searches the backroom because they don't want to hit "INF" and wastes extra time. Normally, you see "Next Location" and only see "INF" as an option when all the "Next Location" has been exhausted, but sometimes a new location pops up anyway.
I thought item not found only happens after you scan the backroom location already.

In the past month or so, the system has been frequently sending us to the sales floor for items that are located in the backroom, and it never makes sense, not even from a pathing perspective.
Same. Also have been doing a lot of backtracking to areas that should have already been finished with if the pathing was correct.

Back