My ex-TL (thank god not anymore) couldn't lead her way out of a Target bag. She spends all her time explaining over the walkie why she "can't" and could somebody undefined do it "for me", or she's on break or she's taking lunch. Why do they keep her? Cuz she's been there since the store opened two-plus decades ago.
My TL has been one for 10 plus years and 4 in my department.

He is more concerned with keeping a low profile and not addressing some of the poor workers we have.

Our SD is currently on a LOA conveniently
After rounds of visits in early November. Two other stores SDs have been running us.
An Unpaid LOA during our busiest season?

Also known as a PIP (Performance Improvement Plan) which means you are done at Target.

IMHO corporations use the PIP to make give you time quit because they are too lazy to fire you.

If they fire you they might have to pay severance and/or employment too.

An Unpaid LOA during our busiest season?

Also known as a PIP (Performance Improvement Plan) which means you are done at Target.

IMHO corporations use the PIP to make give you time quit because they are too lazy to fire you.

If they fire you they might have to pay severance and/or employment too.
Our ETL GM just took an LOA as well…

My TL has been one for 10 plus years and 4 in my department.

He is more concerned with keeping a low profile and not addressing some of the poor workers we have.
As soon as mine comes on shift she starts shrieking into the walkie. She thinks she powerful but she's pitiful.

Back