Must be nice. We take care of our own sts, which usually means the sfs closer has to handle the huge amount of it on top of picks.
@Amanda Cantwell

Flexible Fulfillment Captain is an actual thing for 4th quarter. Something similar happened last year but not to this level. They’re basically a GSA but for Flexible Fulfillment. They would be monitoring INFs, progress in MPM2.0 (there’s new stuff now if you put it in landscape), doing supply audits/order supplies, monitoring pickers, preppers and packers speed to make sure we are on track for pack on-time. An hourly Team Member will be designated opener, mid or closer FF Captain and labeled on the grid next to their name.

I’m don’t know how this will actually work.

I already do all this and more as SFS Capt, except I have to since we have NO TL at our SFS, our BR TL is technically SFS TL but he never and I mean never has pulled a single batch nor has any idea how to use epick/move. However next month we are finally getting a SFS TL and was hoping they would take over and I'd have some breathing room and a bit less to do. Pissed about that though, all my hard work working through meals, making sure everyone has thier shit together, working off the clock in some cases, keeping the dept afloat with no tl support and some outsider is hired to become sfs tl at my store.

Oh and the new 30min OPU time is confirmed to be the 15th/Monday?

Is there special receipt tape for myGO receipts? Should I be asking my STL about that if I haven’t seen anything for that?
Yeah as someone said above your store should have been auto shipped atleast one box of the smaller tape. It wasn’t available on sap until about a week ago but should be there now.

EZPrint is only for PDAs, SmartSort, and myWork 1
ZPL* is required for ePick, myWork 2 and a handful of other things.
PDF is required for myGO receipt printing.
Are you sure? The guide that came with the mobile checkout app (the first app to use the zebra receipt printers) specifically stated to configure them with ZPL* so I don’t see why MyGo would be any different considering it’s using the same printer.

Anyone else having an issue with myAlerts not alerting when a new flex drops in? It’s happening quite frequently.

Anyone else having an issue with myAlerts not alerting when a new flex drops in? It’s happening quite frequently.
Every now and then when finishing one up, I notice there's another one in there that didn't alert, but we usually end up getting the alert for it...eventually. Sometimes 10-15 minutes after I've already picked it. That's gonna be fun if it's not fixed when goal time goes to 30 minutes. LOD: "Team, there's a new order pick up!" Five seconds later: "There's a goal time approaching on that order pickup, who's working on that?"

I'm getting double alerts for the same item. But they all appear to be there
Been getting double alerts here too. Adds a nice little extra note to the usual alert sound, haha.

Took less than two weeks for ETL-SF to use the new SFS carts for his softlines backstock. SFSTL says its only two so its ok.

We're gonna have no carts for December.

He/she doesn't understand how busy its going to get. That you will need every cart you have plus shopping carts with fake locations..

Why we only used half of the ones we got, and put the other half on pallets shrink wrapped them up in the steel.. Can't use what they can't get to..

Move is struggling with schematics now. It'll show a location as (3)3-4-1 instead of just 3-4-1, even though its accurate elsewhere like myWork.
Also being sent to locations on future plaograms that arent set or pre-tied yet. FML
It's also not sending us to locations that are tied in MyWork. So the location is viewable in MyWork, but it never comes up in ePick. For us that's been on floor locations and backroom locations. @mobilelady

Took less than two weeks for ETL-SF to use the new SFS carts for his softlines backstock. SFSTL says its only two so its ok.

We're gonna have no carts for December.

When we were turned off a and had a visit they wanted to know why one of carts had items.. they then informed the Leaders walking with them SFS only.

The POG location issue is really bothering me, because it means we're going to have to train all of our seasonals on the "wrong" way to read the POG location.

Anyone else have massive INF rate because of things auto-INFed during the night? We had a bunch of INFs showing in MPM for salvage/clearance and items that we had 0 on hand, and it like quadrupled our INF rate.

I don't know if anyone else noticed but carts appear to be batching by fillgroup much more now. And will even have pick tomorrow items drop into "required" carts if there are multiple eaches of the same DCPI. It never was as consistent as it has been the past few days. I haven't paid close enough attention, but one of the first ones is babies and the last ones are shoes and softlines. Full carts of NOP softlines is helpful, but hard to plan for when it's all at the end.

Back