Does anyone here have the SFS supply audit grid?
I can't access it on the new workbench it just links to the old workbench and that one doesn't work anymore.
There’s a link in the June Addendum, it looks like the old one but “new”.

Does anyone here have the SFS supply audit grid?
I can't access it on the new workbench it just links to the old workbench and that one doesn't work anymore.

Is there a specific supply you need? you can PM me and I will look up the codes tomorrow at work for you.

Posting in the most recently active SFS thread...

I’m now over SFS and couldn’t be more red in every single metric if we tried. It’s bad. Worst in the group, worst in the district.

Trying to improve so I’m sure I’ll be on here a bit.

First question, our OPU and Drive Ups accumulate from 10pm to 7am. All must be picked by 8:30AM.

The past week, we’ve picked all orders prior to 8:30AM, yet our OPU Pick On Time % is not 100%, sometimes as low as 60% by 8:30AM.

I’ve noticed it still shows missed goals even as were closed, is it possible these missed goals are negatively effecting the % even though we are closed? Should I call someone? A glitch?

ETL over it doesn’t know.
Thanks as always.

I’m now over SFS and couldn’t be more red in every single metric if we tried. It’s bad. Worst in the group, worst in the district.

First question, our OPU and Drive Ups accumulate from 10pm to 7am. All must be picked by 8:30AM.

The past week, we’ve picked all orders prior to 8:30AM, yet our OPU Pick On Time % is not 100%, sometimes as low as 60% by 8:30AM.

I’ve noticed it still shows missed goals even as were closed, is it possible these missed goals are negatively effecting the % even though we are closed? Should I call someone? A glitch?

Thanks as always.

Is your store sending the person who is supposed to be covering OPU at night home early because "things are slow?" Used to happen at my store sometimes . Then, no one picks the batches and they result in missed goals the next morning. Partner with your leads and make sure that someone is picking any and all orders that drop a half hour before the store closes. If that doesn't fix your issue, you'll need to call corporate to figure out what is going on.

Thanks as always.

Check Greenfield and see what time the orders dropped that missed... Mpm will count as missed but Greenfield will not.

Check Greenfield and see what time the orders dropped that missed... Mpm will count as missed but Greenfield will not.

Thank you. I’m the lead but received no training, just added it on to my work center. All missed goals were from 11:00pm to 7/8ishpm so it’s causing the mpm to be lower but not green field I guess?

The % has increased but literally every day since I took over I can’t get greenfield to load daily results, just weekly so I wanted to make sure it wasn’t bringing down our metric when literally no one is in the building.

Thanks as always.

My store is having this problem too. I check greenfield the next day and it says that we had orders turned in at 8:31am or 8:30:42am etc. Bottom line is what I thought was a glitch might just be my team barely missing the turn in time. I'm still not positive though because they all swear to me that they don't miss any before I get in to work, yet everyday I come in we are already below 100%. I feel like our store isn't getting the alerts dropped in on time, but we are still being docked at the 30 minute mark.

Greenfield is really your only resource here.

Also feel free to ask as many questions as you need here. I'm fairly new to leading SFS as well, and a lot of the people on here have been a huge help to me already!

My store is having this problem too. I check greenfield the next day and it says that we had orders turned in at 8:31am or 8:30:42am etc. Bottom line is what I thought was a glitch might just be my team barely missing the turn in time. I'm still not positive though because they all swear to me that they don't miss any before I get in to work, yet everyday I come in we are already below 100%. I feel like our store isn't getting the alerts dropped in on time, but we are still being docked at the 30 minute mark.

Greenfield is really your only resource here.

Also feel free to ask as many questions as you need here. I'm fairly new to leading SFS as well, and a lot of the people on here have been a huge help to me already!

Thank you! Really appreciate it. Seems like we are in a similar boat. I'm trying to get it all figured out before BTS hell and a busy summer.

What's your schedule like? With our new mod schedule, I'm lucky to be in at 9am - most days 10/11/11:30AM so it's been hard to track metrics when they start decreasing at 7am 7 days a week. Been dropping hints that it would make more sense for me to be in earlier.

Thank you. I’m the lead but received no training, just added it on to my work center. All missed goals were from 11:00pm to 7/8ishpm so it’s causing the mpm to be lower but not green field I guess?

The % has increased but literally every day since I took over I can’t get greenfield to load daily results, just weekly so I wanted to make sure it wasn’t bringing down our metric when literally no one is in the building.

This thread is a treasure trove of info.

And yeah alerts isn't the be all end all, frequently they log out on their own and you think "hey its quiet as you go about doing your other stuff" then you worry its been way to long and you find ten in there that you had no idea were there.. And you are screwed.

And yeah missing goals at night if they are not sending the OPU person home, are they having them push freight? My store loves to do this to help out the truck process to get vehicles clear to use in the morning. That kills us a lot at night.

This thread is a treasure trove of info.

And yeah alerts isn't the be all end all, frequently they log out on their own and you think "hey its quiet as you go about doing your other stuff" then you worry its been way to long and you find ten in there that you had no idea were there.. And you are screwed.

And yeah missing goals at night if they are not sending the OPU person home, are they having them push freight? My store loves to do this to help out the truck process to get vehicles clear to use in the morning. That kills us a lot at night.

So they have finally started to accept that when it's what they call "slow" there's still stuff to do. Clean the area, constant restocking, adding to the order supply list, emptying hangers, helping audit INFs --- that's been my first priority is to make it known how much there is to do and recognize the SFS team members who have been doing it with little help or acknowledgement.

We've almost limited the SFS TMs tasks to reshop only when there are no batches in the gun, all packed 100% and properly stocked. I do think reshop is a good thing for them to do because we have some really bad ETL/TLs who treat back stock as a crime against humanity and flex daily so it's nice for them to get more eyes on the sales floor for 8 items that aren't in the home location but in a side cap 3 sections away. That and communicate where we find bad flex jobs and tie them off when others don't.

So they have finally started to accept that when it's what they call "slow" there's still stuff to do. Clean the area, constant restocking, adding to the order supply list, emptying hangers, helping audit INFs --- that's been my first priority is to make it known how much there is to do and recognize the SFS team members who have been doing it with little help or acknowledgement.

We've almost limited the SFS TMs tasks to reshop only when there are no batches in the gun, all packed 100% and properly stocked. I do think reshop is a good thing for them to do because we have some really bad ETL/TLs who treat back stock as a crime against humanity and flex daily so it's nice for them to get more eyes on the sales floor for 8 items that aren't in the home location but in a side cap 3 sections away. That and communicate where we find bad flex jobs and tie them off when others don't.

That is you ammunition about your high INF why the fuck are you flexing when we can't find shit? I just went through this, shoes tied to ready to wear they are nowhere to be found. Those TL's tell me look in shoes. I tell her NOPE they are tied to your department. "Well I didn't want to deal with them so I shoved them in shoes." I ask did you tie them? NO. Five orders INF'd on the spot cause I had been over there and it was actually pretty neat for shoes. And I had that same shoe yesterday and it wasn't there. Why I was asking cause I already looked in shoes.

I found them later that afternoon in a shopping carts in their stockroom, the shoe person pulled them all and gave them back. So when dumping them in shoes didn't work she just hid them in the reshop piles in their stockroom so she doesn't have to deal with them.

Granted my store is a class AAAA shit show but the truth holds we find and get screwed for the laziness of everyone else.

Returned swim wear cause of stains from deodorant not shocking with what I see when I do the Ship TO store check in's. We have been told ship it no matter how fucked up, let the guest make the choice. Full send every time!
Corporate is so short sighted. Our “leaders” made us send damaged items, shopworn, anything to avoid an INF, and not just for STS, but for SFS, too. Spot isn’t a second hand store and forcing the SFS teams to send used or damaged goods loses SFS sales and customers. But hey, Spot corporate, Amazon thanks you!

Last edited:
Corporate is so short sighted. Our “leaders” made us send damaged items, shopworn, anything to avoid an INF, and not just for STS, but for SFS, too. Spot isn’t a second hand store and forcing the SFS teams to send used or damaged goods loses SFS sales and customers. But hey, Spot corporate, Amazon thanks you!
I just scan it through and pack cancel later. Nobody really complains about that metric to me as long as its under 0.5%

I just scan it through and pack cancel later. Nobody really complains about that metric to me as long as its under 0.5%

I don't get to pack much anymore, they give that job to the newbies who just stand around and play on their phones and they are lucky they actually get the right items in the right boxes. I am not allowed to pack since none of them have an INF percentage below double digits. It's better for me to run around like a mad man for eight hours a day than actually train them.

I don't get to pack much anymore, they give that job to the newbies who just stand around and play on their phones and they are lucky they actually get the right items in the right boxes. I am not allowed to pack since none of them have an INF percentage below double digits. It's better for me to run around like a mad man for eight hours a day than actually train them.
No doubt if I stage the cart for prep with a damaged item in it, it'll most likely get shipped out like that. If I actually have to pack cancel, I'll scan the item to its own cart loc then dump it myself before I drop it off.

Thank you! Really appreciate it. Seems like we are in a similar boat. I'm trying to get it all figured out before BTS hell and a busy summer.

What's your schedule like? With our new mod schedule, I'm lucky to be in at 9am - most days 10/11/11:30AM so it's been hard to track metrics when they start decreasing at 7am 7 days a week. Been dropping hints that it would make more sense for me to be in earlier.

My store is an ESFS (enhanced ship from store ie. six pack stations and no less than 1000 orders a day), but my schedule is always somewhere between 10am start to as late as 11:30am start. My ETL and I look over the grid the day prior and based on the grid and projected forecast, we then decide what time I should come in. LOL last week I was "late" four times and the time clock told me to see the LOD. Funny thing is there is no such thing anymore. ha ha

It's tough because SFS is generally a workcenter that no other leads care about or even watch, just a little, when your out. The days I'm off are usually crap for our metrics because, I'm guessing since I'm not there, the TM's just don't push themselves to get things done.

It's not like that everyday though. I've got some really great TM's that I know can and will run SFS blindfolded. It's just that they aren't available 7 days a week. ha ha

Once you get to know your team I'd recommend stacking your grid for your off-days with all your "A" players in SFS. I'd personally, rather deal with multiple fires when I'm at work and know that my days off will run fine, then have no fires to put out when I'm working but have the whole thing explode on my off-days.

My store is an ESFS (enhanced ship from store ie. six pack stations and no less than 1000 orders a day), but my schedule is always somewhere between 10am start to as late as 11:30am start. My ETL and I look over the grid the day prior and based on the grid and projected forecast, we then decide what time I should come in. LOL last week I was "late" four times and the time clock told me to see the LOD. Funny thing is there is no such thing anymore. ha ha

It's tough because SFS is generally a workcenter that no other leads care about or even watch, just a little, when your out. The days I'm off are usually crap for our metrics because, I'm guessing since I'm not there, the TM's just don't push themselves to get things done.

It's not like that everyday though. I've got some really great TM's that I know can and will run SFS blindfolded. It's just that they aren't available 7 days a week. ha ha

Once you get to know your team I'd recommend stacking your grid for your off-days with all your "A" players in SFS. I'd personally, rather deal with multiple fires when I'm at work and know that my days off will run fine, then have no fires to put out when I'm working but have the whole thing explode on my off-days.

What my store does, the two old bitches(myself and one other) are scheduled where one of us is there everyday of the week. We both can keep it running and somewhat under control. We can't control when other leaders steal our people and leave one person doing all of SFS/OPU and wonder why things don't make the UPS truck. Worst that happens is that things have been picked but don't get packed or get packed but after UPS pick up. Cause they believe we don't need that many people or that the Ship To store need to be done at all. Why? "It's not on my metrics so its not important." to quote my STL.. That kind of attitude you can't fight.

Back