The timer has been a big help to me in OPU picks. I like seeing how much time is left, and how close I am to the 10 min mark for the dreaded Goal Time Approaching chirp.

I wish we could have some sort of timer for regular batches, though I'm not sure how that would help me. I've been in the red, I think, since I started (almost 2 months ago) and it's because I get so held up looking for something in soft lines, especially in the Infants/Toddler section. I've started taking an RFID with me about a week and a half ago, and my pick score was just under the green last week, so it has improved a little (I should have been using that thing all along). My INFs were actually in the green last week as well, after being in the yellow before.

What bums me out is that we are held responsible for the INFs when its definitely something the store doesn't have in stock. I was talking to my TL about it the other day, because there were 4 items I could not find at all in the Infants/Toddlers (NIT??) section, even with the RFID gun, and I had to go to my lunch, so they used my device while I went, to double check. They didn't find the items either, so now that's 4 INFs against me.

Last edited:
YES!!! “Picked by” in OPU order inquiry!!!

Yes. That's almost as exciting as the new goal time. Was just talking to my PML the other day about needing an easy way to know who is fucking up my hold locations, not putting pick labels on everything, not folding clothes, packing chemicals with food, etc. I mean, I *know* who it is, but it'll be nice to have something to show the SETLs so that can't bury their heads in the sand and pretend it was GM while covering breaks. 😊

Has anybody else seen an increase in clearance items in batches? Today it asked me to pick a salvaged out, non RFID softlines item.

It happens usually when stuff was ordered before it was salvaged/clearance in store.

Memo to all ETLs and TLs: No, this does not mean that OPU has time to do other stuff, then get to their orders. It means we have more time to look for misplaced items. Don't fuck it up by giving us other duties that make it so we only have half an hour to fulfill orders.

That is exactly what they are going to do.

And FYI there was an email a TL friend got it and let me know that the launch of all the collabs is now on OPU. 1pm PST we were seeing orders for it. Hunter bags, and other what not.. Two batches and I cleared out the hunter bags we had.

There was supposed to be be more Hold Space for Fulfillment from the news of FNM but I guess they can't roll it out efficiently.

There was supposed to be be more Hold Space for Fulfillment from the news of FNM but I guess they can't roll it out efficiently.

They took out our photo for 8ft of hold space. That is all we have and we are supposed to have over 300 Waco spaces we have under an hundred with the space we have. 4th quarter we take over offices and the conference room for hold space and even that isn't enough.

Yeah there';s something weird with the picture about using nearby space and I'm not entirely sure what they're trying to get us to do. We have two sets of fitting rooms in my store, maybe they're gonna close one set for flex space

Back