I think it should. At least I hope so lol. The process for manually printing a collate with no OLPN is so complicated for no reason.

It works though I started using pack01 after that. Kinda slow today because it dropped an hour late

When I was first messing around with no instructions, I made several combinations of parent/child cart labels. But they were all made with only 1 or 2 child locations.

So right now, the carts we're using start at SHPAE. Is there a way to add more child locations to the ones that only have 1 or 2? Or is there a way to delete them entirely so that I can create new parent labels with 4 child labels for A-D?

Unfortunately no to both things lol. Believe me, I've tried. The "new" delete hold location button they put in 2 updates ago doesn't do anything. The good thing about me having to relabel all my carts is that I was able to finally keep all the carts the same starting letter cause we had SHPA and SHPD locs on carts. It also rendered all 21 cart locations and 32 paper locations completely useless. :|

It sounds like my store will be starting SFS within the next month.

What should I expect? Yet another task dumped on back room, or will there be a designated team/team member to handle this? If there is a designated position for this, what work center will it fall under on my schedule? 1 hour pull times? During the holidays we had a TM come in specifically to pull FF, and would help back room in their down time.

Since my store is struggling with keeping our FF scores up, they would be smart to at least have one person come in at opening to focus on FF/SFS, then another to come in around 4:00 to handle it until closing. But I know this won't happen.

It sounds like my store will be starting SFS within the next month. What should I expect? Yet another task dumped on back room, or will there be a designated team/team member to handle this? If there is a designated position for this, what work center will it fall under on my schedule?
There will be TMs designated to only do SFS in their shift. The initial team at my store was made of almost entirely of BR and Flow TMs. Right now ours is being scheduled under "Logistics Zone" and I'm not sure where the hours are actually coming from. Starting July 5th there will be a new "Flexible Fulfillment" workcenter that TMs will be scheduled under.

1 hour pull times?
Just the "Rush" orders and we only get a few per day (if any).

During the holidays we had a TM come in specifically to pull FF, and would help back room in their down time.
That's how it was at first with my store, but they have been slowly cutting back payroll to a more reasonable amount. We are in a sweet spot right now where we are not behind but also not wandering around looking for work to do.

Since my store is struggling with keeping our FF scores up, they would be smart to at least have one person come in at opening to focus on FF/SFS, then another to come in around 4:00 to handle it until closing. But I know this won't happen.
That's probably exactly how it will happen, depending on your order volume.

I've been assigned to the SFS team for my store. Getting sent out for training soon. Already well versed with the FF process. Looking forward to this new adventure. I'm definitely curious om how other stores have been or will be carrying out this process.

Here's a tip to stay off the picked on time report if you're a closer and come in to an expired FA:

Get the pda from the TM you're relieving, press the toggle button on the screen, then pick the FA under their login. Should work if they only logged out of RF apps.

SFS should be interesting. We typically get ~50 FF orders a day, unsure what kind of numbers to expect with SFS. We'll find out in a couple weeks I suppose. Rumors are flying around about how it will be handled, including that back room will pull the items and drop it off with the receiver, who will then pack and ship. This translates to WAY TOO MUCH WORK for two workcenters who are already up to their eyeballs in crap to do. If my store doesn't have a designated team, this will be a disaster.

Here's a tip to stay off the picked on time report if you're a closer and come in to an expired FA:

Get the pda from the TM you're relieving, press the toggle button on the screen, then pick the FA under their login. Should work if they only logged out of RF apps.
Which is exactly why I always hit the home button to exit MyFA and then the logout button to completely log out.

SFS should be interesting. We typically get ~50 FF orders a day, unsure what kind of numbers to expect with SFS. We'll find out in a couple weeks I suppose. Rumors are flying around about how it will be handled, including that back room will pull the items and drop it off with the receiver, who will then pack and ship. This translates to WAY TOO MUCH WORK for two workcenters who are already up to their eyeballs in crap to do. If my store doesn't have a designated team, this will be a disaster.
50 orders a day for store pick up???

You will probably get the max for SFS, which is currently 150 orders but dropping to 100 in July when the new stores come online.

And no, the receiver is not going to be doing the packing and shipping lol...He/she has enough shit to do.

There will be a few dedicated TMs and lots of cross trained TMs who only do it when needed. And the team won't necessarily be made up of just TMs from the backroom team.

You will probably get the max for SFS, which is currently 150 orders but dropping to 100 in July when the new stores come online.

There will be a few dedicated TMs and lots of cross trained TMs who only do it when needed. And the team won't necessarily be made up of just TMs from the backroom team.

Went for training at a different store and this is exactly what I heard as well.

Two TMs from Instocks will be on my team but apparently my store's SFS order volume is expected to be low. They're only assigning one person a day to handle them. I'm assuming this is going to increase soon over the next few months.

Next week starts with only one TM assigned to it because we're getting less orders. 4 hours to pick, 4hrs to pack is what I'm trying to do. Heard we re getting only 75 orders rather than 150 so we'll see how it works

Anyone got their workcenter changed to Flexible Fullfillment? I just noticed my schedule online changed to FF. Ever since we started SFS we were under Backroom so we based where we work (Backroom or SFS) on our start time.

Today was our pilot day. We processed just about 60-70 orders which included those marked Due Tomorrow. As far as I'm aware, reluctantly, we only skipped two items... v_v Aside from one hiccup we encountered at the of the day out first day went extremely well.
Anyone got their workcenter changed to Flexible Fullfillment?

An ETL said there was a workcenter for SFS but they can't access it yet.

Why will apocalypse happen if a team member deletes a FF order even when it's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the item is not in the store? I hate that shit. I shouldn't have to call an ETL to get them to delete a ghost in FF. I should be allowed to delete it myself. I thought Target was obsessed with stats and numbers. I also hate how I have to drop everything to pull an item for FF and the item isn't even sold at the store. I had a FF the other day that wanted some green rollerblades and there wasn't even a price tag sticker for them on the spot that the PDA said it was. Ridiculous waste of time.

Why will apocalypse happen if a team member deletes a FF order even when it's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the item is not in the store? I hate that shit. I shouldn't have to call an ETL to get them to delete a ghost in FF. I should be allowed to delete it myself. I thought Target was obsessed with stats and numbers. I also hate how I have to drop everything to pull an item for FF and the item isn't even sold at the store. I had a FF the other day that wanted some green rollerblades and there wasn't even a price tag sticker for them on the spot that the PDA said it was. Ridiculous waste of time.
The green rollerblades on new end cap in sporting goods. You did not look hard enough.

Last edited:
Anyone got their workcenter changed to Flexible Fullfillment? I just noticed my schedule online changed to FF. Ever since we started SFS we were under Backroom so we based where we work (Backroom or SFS) on our start time.

From a few posts back:

There will be TMs designated to only do SFS in their shift. The initial team at my store was made of almost entirely of BR and Flow TMs. Right now ours is being scheduled under "Logistics Zone" and I'm not sure where the hours are actually coming from. Starting July 5th there will be a new "Flexible Fulfillment" workcenter that TMs will be scheduled under.

Hardlinesmaster, nice try with the attempted insult but I did look there. We only have the pink and blue rollerblades. There isn't even a price sticker for the green ones. I did an item search too and zero on hand. I am the master and commander of the backroom.

Hardlinesmaster, nice try with the attempted insult but I did look there. We only have the pink and blue rollerblades. There isn't even a price sticker for the green ones. I did an item search too and zero on hand. I am the master and commander of the backroom.
Zero on hand means zero plus however many the guest ordered, since it automatically subtracts it from the count when the order drops in.

Zero on hand means zero plus however many the guest ordered, since it automatically subtracts it from the count when the order drops in.

its funny how etls say the opposite when i tell them this. I literally did an order in front of them to show them that it subtracts when the order comes in. not after we pick.

I looked in the store and on pulls and in the back, the green rollerblades were not in the building and as a result, I wasted 10 minutes on that shit. Wasting that 10 minutes also made 10 minutes late on the 5pm caf batches which pushed back my lunch too. Time is not your friend in the backroom.

The thing that I hate the most about FF is how when I'm in the backroom, the other person in backroom day does not pull FF. The Monday thru Friday woman refuses to do it and to be honest I have never seen her pull a FF while I'm there. The bubba that I work with on the weekends doesn't even know how to pull FF. Training at the store I work is laughable. I will be thrilled when I no longer have to worry about doing other people's shopping aka lazy shopping. Get off your ass and walk to the item and take it to a register and buy it.

You are looking for the Cardiff lime youth skates.
http://www.target.com/OpenZoomLayer?template=scene7-image&image=Target/16825020_is&omniZoomPartNumber=16825020&swCellSpacing=10,10&swHighlightThickness=1&swBorderThickness=0&itemTitle=Cardiff Youth Lime Skate&omniImageCount=
Dpci 082-07-1047

Last edited:
I walked by the endcap today and still no green rollerblades. Maybe you should come to my store and make them magically appear.

Back