I'm still baffled why they broke Ship Alones when it moved from Move to ePick. It used to only pick things that went SIO, now it doesn't pick all the SIOs as Ship Alones but it does pick lots of random items that need packaging.

Yeah, it would almost be better if they called it "bulk" or something similar, for this reason. Because God knows how many things were sent out inappropriately because ~It said it could ship alone~

But since they call non-rush items Rush, I don't think we'll ever get appropriate names 😄

Teaching my team that the Rit dyes need to be prepped in ESIM bags.....I know the Prep App doesn't call for it, but trust me, it's a good idea.....
You're supposed to select the "forgot items" and scan them, and select liquid - or something like that. It'll eventually figure it out. I know it stopped having us prep the packaged masks.

Does anyone know why the workload splits into more than 2 days of work? I left at 330 this afternoon and we had around 800 items and the workload was going into Thursday, 3 days out.

Does anyone know why the workload splits into more than 2 days of work? I left at 330 this afternoon and we had around 800 items and the workload was going into Thursday, 3 days out.
Oh no not again...this happened last year. It's just the system deciding it's given you enough orders so it'll drop in more for another day...basically an annoying logistical nightmare. Gives leadership a false sense of security, messes up workloads, confuses everyone...INFs can easily become a field day since the system is like "well you had it 2 days ago when we dropped the order for today".

Advice: keep on top of it as much as possible and hope the system stops this nonsense again.

What it is, basically, is a giant nightmare - my DSD sent out an email saying that we needed to try to pick ahead as far as possible because it’s giving you orders based on the fact that you had a specific item when the order dropped in. Then, you go 2 days later to pick your order and it says you have -2 on hand of everything because guests already bought it lol

We finished today’s workload 2 days of workload 282(462) one day and 157(236) for the day after that yet sort by store says 550+ dpcis due by store close which would mean clear all of tomorrow and half of the day after that.

We finished today’s workload 2 days of workload 282(462) one day and 157(236) for the day after that yet sort by store says 550+ dpcis due by store close which would mean clear all of tomorrow and half of the day after that.
I get to remind my ETL that MPM is not always the best way to judge our productivity and short term workload....

How do you tell how many ship-alones are for the present day vs the next day since they are all lumped together? We end up scanning into a batch and one of us will watch if it changes today’s number or tomorrow’s number to try to figure it out. We try not to work ahead with those to avoid getting too many. Hoping someone on here has a better method!

How do you tell how many ship-alones are for the present day vs the next day since they are all lumped together? We end up scanning into a batch and one of us will watch if it changes today’s number or tomorrow’s number to try to figure it out. We try not to work ahead with those to avoid getting too many. Hoping someone on here has a better method!
I always save the ship alones to be the last thing picked for the day that way it will show you exactly how many you need

Honestly, it'd be better to work ahead with those. When batches drop in for tomorrow and the day after, they're based on the OHs when they drop not when they're due. If you hold off until the next day, the units in those batches could have been sold already, forcing you to INF.

Back