Nice job, anyone run into unexpected issues? We exceed our forecast by a bit and stayed green across the board.

Couple things we took away:
- until we are ramped.up a bit more, the 2am and 4am folks working SFS will do pick one / pack one to keep a smaller margin between pick and pack times. Then when we are.busier and we have more folks on, we'll have a couple of packers starting at 4am.
- we'll shift audits to some other GM folks thru the end of the year so we reduce non revenue-producing tasks

Any insights from your stores?

Yeah, that's thinking right. /s

"2" and "9" are nowhere near each other on the keyboard. That's an almost impossible mistake. How do you make that brain dead leap in logic?

One of my TMs INF'D 97 crayola paints today. Shot our score to hell. He didn't ask anyone, just assumed it really only wanted 2. Wtf man?

Aside from him, softlines (fucking family pajamas) and seasonal are killing us.
As Softlines, I disavow any association with family pajamas - they are not wanted, needed, or welcome in Style, and I absolve myself of any and all responsibility for their stocking and maintenance.

Fuck those hoes.

As Softlines, I disavow any association with family pajamas - they are not wanted, needed, or welcome in Style, and I absolve myself of any and all responsibility for their stocking and maintenance.

Fuck those hoes.

Yeah, that was the attitude of my store's entire style team last year. INF. INF. INF. INF. INF. INF. INF. INF. INF. Oh shit! I actually found one! INF. INF. INF. INF. INF.

I instinctively shudder everytime I walk by and see our VM setting them up now.

Did ePick go down for anyone else today??
It went down for us just as I was getting off, and we're getting swamped with OPU orders.

Yeah, that was the attitude of my store's entire style team last year. INF. INF. INF. INF. INF. INF. INF. INF. INF. Oh shit! I actually found one! INF. INF. INF. INF. INF.

I instinctively shudder everytime I walk by and see our VM setting them up now.
And the TMs are as bad as the guests when it comes to putting family pjs in the wrong place. I was always fishing the pet family pjs out of the cart destined for the hardlines reshop cart at GS. I didn't even bother with fishing the men's and women's out of the normal pjs area since they'd be right back before I clocked in for my next shift.

(Come to think of it, that was no different from normal. Those Bride shirts, I gave up pulling them out of graphic tees, because I knew that 3/4 didn't care where they were supposed to go, they simply said "It's a shirt", and we last 1/4 of softlines ladies couldn't keep up with relocating them since they'd be moved back in a day by the no-give-a-shit TMs. Hell, 3/4 of softlines didn't care about switched tags, just put them back on the floor without noticing they weren't our clothes.)

Yeah, that's thinking right. /s

"2" and "9" are nowhere near each other on the keyboard. That's an almost impossible mistake. How do you make that brain dead leap in logic?
He thought it was going to be like picking a case pack and then backstocking most of it.

Except it was a sales floor location.

Said TM also thought he got locked in the store on his first closing shift not realizing the other TMs and CL were in the offices and break room. He panicked and called 911, who called the AP ETL, who called the CL. Who was in the store.

I don't think this TM will make it to BF at this rate.

He thought it was going to be like picking a case pack and then backstocking most of it.

Said TM also thought he got locked in the store on his first closing shift not realizing the other TMs and CL were in the offices and break room. He panicked and called 911, who called the AP ETL, who called the CL. Who was in the store.

Oh, my....

Called 911!? How is that someone's first reaction? Didn't check the breakroom, or walkie out, or just...escape through the fire door if all hope really was lost. He called the emergency line like being locked in a grocery store at like 10pm was the start of a slasher movie. And if he worked close he's over 18 and should have at least some critical thinking skills (I'd hope)? ...oof 😂

I laughed so hard at this

Aww, I actually feel bad for the kid. Is this his first job?

Well, now you know that he's not pulling casepacks and backstocking the remainder properly too. Not only is he not pulling the whole thing and backstocking the remainder in open stock, he's unlocating the items he doesn't need.

Do you even want him to last until Black Friday?

Back