We do store ties as well but we tend to forget to un-tie which can create extra work for backroom. Like unnecessary pulls.

How reminders would you say would be fair amount before I become frustrated with the lack of follow thru? I don't want to appear to be unreasonable...

During the holidays, other than Thanksgiving/BF, I was pretty much banned from SFS. Now that there's no work, I'm being scheduled back there again, just so I can come in and push the truck I'm sure. When do orders pick up again?

During the holidays, other than Thanksgiving/BF, I was pretty much banned from SFS. Now that there's no work, I'm being scheduled back there again, just so I can come in and push the truck I'm sure. When do orders pick up again?
They are playing around with the way orders are allocated. A lot of stores have been reduced to a daily max of 35 orders (which is basically a single 4 hour shift), while others are at up to 350.

My store is one of the lucky ones with the higher order cap, but we still aren't seeing more than 100-150 orders a day right now.

We were also supposed to be at 175 starting in January (and one of the order max reports still shows that), but they have since changed it around to the way it is now.

They're cutting us even more down to 200 mid January...lol I suppose this is just punishment for how poorly we did over Q4~ We had more than freakin 200 when we started the pilot. ._.

According to my TL, throughout January we will be fluctuating between 425 and 850 order caps depending on the day. Any other ESFS stores doing something similar? It seems we are going to have a hard time staffing appropriately since a good chunk of our TMs are going back on LOA for school and we are having to pull people from other departments.

Also, our store was praised in a recent visit for how well we handled SFS during fourth quarter. Highest sales in the district with the least hiccoughs, and placed fairly high in the group. And that's even with that one week period at 1500 orders where our orders continued to snowball. Even though it took us 5 days to finally hit zero packs (and only by 11pm that night, so nowhere near the pack deadline) we still did very well compared to the other stores in our area. That is a frightening prospect.

They never expected some days this week going to be busy. They thought we're only getting 10-15 orders per day this week. From what I heard SFS only got 20 hours for this week in my store

8 hours today. 175 orders. by myself. AND i had to watch flexible fulfillments(store pick up). smooth. oh, and was scheduled to be off before our UPS pickup time window. sorry people, you're not getting you're arm and hammer laundry detergents soon.

I have 40 hours for the coming week. We are being doubled up again because orders have been too heavy for my sfs captain alone lol

Back