So it's been 2 weeks after my 4 straight dry market weeks for the launch. I discovered I can no longer pack under my numbers the day after I guess because of a work center change. I've talked to 2 ETLs and it still hasn't been fixed it's really annoying that I have to rely on other people's numbers

From scanning through the schedule, SFS people in my store look like they are coming in at 1pm on Thursday and store pick up are in at 3pm. I'm coming in at 4pm to help them out, even though I feel like they should have let me come in earlier because last year it took 3 of us almost 4hrs to complete the flexibles that were in the pda when we came in. I have a feeling this year is going to be worse since more people have been taking advantage of that system.

Ok I checked the forecast for sfs on workbench for my store. It says we are projected to do 300 orders. Last year I think we hit 350ish. Friday and Saturday are projected 500. Idk if that doesn't take into account a bump in orders. If it's like last year, we should for sure have the coverage this year. If it is worse, we are for sure fucked because we may have people, but shortage of PDAs could be an issue

Ok I checked the forecast for sfs on workbench for my store. It says we are projected to do 300 orders. Last year I think we hit 350ish. Friday and Saturday are projected 500. Idk if that doesn't take into account a bump in orders. If it's like last year, we should for sure have the coverage this year. If it is worse, we are for sure fucked because we may have people, but shortage of PDAs could be an issue
That's not bad at all then. 3pm is still pushing it, but as long as there's a decent number of TMs it should be ok. We're forecasted for 750 on Thanksgiving and I think it goes up to 1050 on Black Friday.

Call CSC about not being able to pack. Maybe there's something they can do without messing with your workcenter.

That's not bad at all then. 3pm is still pushing it, but as long as there's a decent number of TMs it should be ok. We're forecasted for 750 on Thanksgiving and I think it goes up to 1050 on Black Friday.
Six of us are scheduled. I didn't check the schedule book to see if anyone else is in for ship. I think we should be okay. Last year, we were actually still picking when the doors opened, I think we finished at like 7pm.

Obviously late to this thread. Anyone here expected to do 1000+ orders from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday? I'd love to chat if you are.

This may have been posted before and sorry if that is the case but what do you search under workbench to see forecast order numbers?

This may have been posted before and sorry if that is the case but what do you search under workbench to see forecast order numbers?
Workbench > Store Reports > Ship from store daily order forecast

@littlebluej We're forecasted up to 1050 on Black Friday and I believe through Cyber Monday.

Last edited:
Obviously late to this thread. Anyone here expected to do 1000+ orders from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday? I'd love to chat if you are.
Aye aye, expect 1050 but there was constant talk about 1500 in the previous week so I'm not sure how much poison we're drinking.

I also got dumped on today around 945am. Dead all morning and then 150 orders popped in. I'm projected 1050 Thanksgiving and then 1500 CM. Just glad to know I'm not alone, I've got the highest projection in my district. Last year I think we had a whopping 750 so doubling that sounds wonderful. Especially when I'm not fully staffed for it.

I believe my store is going to be doing 1500 during that time. RIP us.
Says the TM with ESFS, multiple full sized packing stations, and enough space to move around...

Try doing that many orders in a 200 sq ft area, with one packing station, one mini packing station, and a few folding tables.

Says the TM with ESFS, multiple full sized packing stations, and enough space to move around...

Try doing that many orders in a 200 sq ft area, with one packing station, one mini packing station, and a few folding tables.

That is true, I don't really have any right to complain based on that metric. We actually set up a fifth "mini" packing station out of one of the PFresh Metro carts.

On a normal day, I try to keep it between 2-5 inf per 25 items with about a minute spent looking. (Keep in mind we're a 600+ order ESFS so we have literally no time to look) For Q4 that's going out the window and expected to be about 10+ inf and 15 seconds looking.

That's what I figured. Our TLs want us to do a detailed search and that just cannot happen and keep up with orders. I'm going to talk with them and the rest of the team.

That's what I figured. Our TLs want us to do a detailed search and that just cannot happen and keep up with orders. I'm going to talk with them and the rest of the team.
I do agree with your your TLs you should do a detail look for the items.. especially if it is an RFID items. Honestly they need to make one person in charge of finding any items that the Picker could not find..which is what I do at my store. I'm very good at finding non located items or items not put in the right spot .... and helps if u keep a list of items u can't find so u don't waste time looking for the same item over again

Last edited:
yeah just lost 6 metros to flex fill, i'm sure they will all come back broken and shelves damaged ... yeah !!
where am I suppose to put all my back stock for the coolers ?????
I am tempted to put it in the compactor and away it goes !!

Back