Lovely day so far. Come in and get told I need to pick and pack 60 dpcis worth in 30 minutes. Two two people they had working today only picked and packed a flatbeds worth of boxes. Like what the fuck guys.

And one of them picked the wrong item for an OPU and it got dumped on me to fix since "Well you're scheduled for OPU."

Lovely day so far. Come in and get told I need to pick and pack 60 dpcis worth in 30 minutes. Two two people they had working today only picked and packed a flatbeds worth of boxes. Like what the fuck guys.

And one of them picked the wrong item for an OPU and it got dumped on me to fix since "Well you're scheduled for OPU."

They thought a better use of my time was doing an hour and a half of smart huddle this morning to push Halloween then wondered why we missed goal times for the morning OPU's.. I can't push and pick at the same time.

We just gave up a third of our backroom for softlines backstock. Our tiny backroom just got even smaller, and now backstock is everywhere (Theres no space for any backstock). We're gonna take longer in batches now. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I think OPU stands for Oh Phuck U.😂

My store finished our remodel and our new SFS is beautiful.
The new universal gripper/prep tape is real nice addition. It’s the one thing target has done right for SFS. We don’t have any of those new rolls for prep bags but I hope we get them soon. it seems better than just laying it and accidentally grabbing 5 bags at a time.

Only remedy to fix the Auto INF is to LOCU/Audit the location. After scanning all the items in Move app, exit the batch and scan the location then items in the Audit app. It shouldn’t appear again in the Move batch.
This no longer works in the new ePick app.

Other fun quirks of that system are once you start a batch it's tied to that cart even if you don't pick anything. This is useful for OPU, but you can't look ahead at batches that TM are going to do anymore.

There's also no pathing list at the bottom of the screen, or anywhere I or my team could find. CSC was also no help.

It was either saving the location you exited from or bringing you back to the start it didn't seem to be consistent.

Project Neptune is super buggy. It sent us all over the floor, the team gave up trying to do the most efficient pathing with the issues in where the cart would "remember" the location and just went with what the system generated.

RIP our cart times.

Other fun quirks of that system are once you start a batch it's tied to that cart even if you don't pick anything. This is useful for OPU, but you can't look ahead at batches that TM are going to do anymore.

There's also no pathing list at the bottom of the screen, or anywhere I or my team could find. CSC was also no help.

It was either saving the location you exited from or bringing you back to the start it didn't seem to be consistent.

Project Neptune is super buggy. It sent us all over the floor, the team gave up trying to do the most efficient pathing with the issues in where the cart would "remember" the location and just went with what the system generated.

RIP our cart times.
Now that sounds like Target, get something working dandy and then ruin it all in the next update. Previewing batches ahead helped us make people leaving soon to have small batches so they can finish it. If the cart is not active for 30 minutes (nothing picked), will it go back into the bucket?
My store hasn’t got the new app or update yet but we’ll probably get it in a few days.

Last edited:
Epick dropped yesterday for us without notice. Everything everyone else said is true. Hell, one batch I went back and forth between the same aisles on the opposite sides of the store multiple times. They of course dropped this on the day we started back up after a month. I don't even want to get into how much of a disaster that was lol...

We got the new epick app too, and...yeah. Keeps sending me all over the place. I finally just started skipping through the batch to pick everything in one area. Is anyone else having weird issues with backroom locations? As in - it'll send you to two or three locations where the item isn't, as though it's showing you everywhere it ever was?

I find it funny that this lack of communication is forever a curse.

We were missing deadlines for OPU like crazy yesterday, and our management was in a meeting with our STL. I was working with the LOD to find out what the heck was going on. None of us could find out where the orders went.

No one mentioned ePick until the last minute. Quite frustrating.

RIP our cart times.

giphy (1).gif

@MOVEbatch Yes it's "remembering locations" and it doesn't matter if the location has nothing or in it, the only way to move on is all items scanned. I wish there was a way to look up past locations if we can't find it in the current ones but going to locations after someone has already been there and remove everything is such a waist of time.

The dynamic pathing thing hasn't been working at my store for a while. We have one large backroom and two smaller ones on the opposite side of the store, so if we get a bad batch, it'll have us do the main backroom, go across the store to the other backrooms, then back to the main one for bulk items, then back out across the store to our seasonal location. Then from there who the fuck knows how it makes up its mind.

@MOVEbatch Yes it's "remembering locations" and it doesn't matter if the location has nothing or in it, the only way to move on is all items scanned. I wish there was a way to look up past locations if we can't find it in the current ones but going to locations after someone has already been there and remove everything is such a waist of time.

What a cluster🦊!

Ohhh is that what it is? We just reorganized our web aisles and I was flipping out because I figured they didn't LOCU them correctly. I was getting like 8-10 errors a batch.

Ohhh is that what it is? We just reorganized our web aisles and I was flipping out because I figured they didn't LOCU them correctly. I was getting like 8-10 errors a batch.

Yes I tested it by LOCU a shelf location that I knew had the product, exit out of the batch, go back in skip over the location exit out of the batch, then go to myWork and the item is no longer in the backroom so it "should" take me to the floor. I go back into the batch and it still takes me to that original local where I have to scan everything (I do it twice to make sure) and then hit all items scanned and it then allows me to move on.

A moment of silence for our beloved 439 box. . . Does anyone have 438s yet? How big are they?

The dynamic pathing thing hasn't been working at my store for a while. We have one large backroom and two smaller ones on the opposite side of the store, so if we get a bad batch, it'll have us do the main backroom, go across the store to the other backrooms, then back to the main one for bulk items, then back out across the store to our seasonal location. Then from there who the fuck knows how it makes up its mind.
Sorry to break it to you, but BR pathing is unchanged from before. This all depends on how your stockrooms are located 01A would be first then 01B, 01C, etc. It's just numerical. SF pathing is the only part that changed. We are working on fixes for the back and forth between SF aisles as I know this has been a pain.

Back