Oh my dude I did do it on the pda. We didn’t have mywork 2 at the time. Re printed over 50 labels on PDA
You deserve all the recognition then.... we add a couple temporary hold areas every Q4 at my store and I’m always the one who ends up having to print 100ish labels on the pda.... like I said I almost cried when I did it this year.

I heard from a TL that theres going to be a new button on Pack'n'Ship 2.0? Theres a new one, IIRC, that we now hold packed orders at a holding location and print out the labels for holding. This is supposed to be some way that target.com guests can have a way to see where their package is?

Anyone got anymore info on this?

I like to sort pallets of boxes based on size, and it makes it much easier to prevent falls.

The new sort function is going to be the death of me. It first rolled out with USPS for us a few weeks ago and was okay...We missed maybe one or two scans onto the pallet every now and then. Now, we have to scan both USPS and UPS orders to their own pallets (we're one of the few stores that kept UPS with the USPS rollout) and because we're flowing through so many orders, its so easy to miss scans so at the end of the day, we're missing almost 15-20 scans onto the respective pallet. I get that they want the shipping companies to know exactly what they're getting in these shipments, but ffs it's slowing us down so much because I have to dedicate 2 or 3 TMs just to get the right boxes on the right pallets.

I can’t order grip tape , for bottles/ chemicals ...
is there a new SAP number ?
i think they are stopping from selling it from now on. Our store is having trouble trying to order it. they are trying to get us to use pretty much tape with the target symbol on it. no perferrations.... just gotta cut it 🙄

i think they are stopping from selling it from now on. Our store is having trouble trying to order it. they are trying to get us to use pretty much tape with the target symbol on it. no perferrations.... just gotta cut it 🙄
The new gripper taper can be used on the prep tape dispenser. I’ll try and post it too tomorrow.

Found out our remodel construction should have started two weeks ago.. Our STL knows nothing, but made me call CSC to find out when the electrician should be showing up.. Umm you should had a meeting or call to set that shit up. He was not pleased that he should be the one figuring that out, since we don't have most of the other ETL's that could handle that sort of thing.. And those dates happen to line up with when we were shut down "due to INF being to high."

It won't matter anyway with this new unload process we can't even access our packing stations at all cause the fucking pallets and U-boats they park there never fucking move..

Does anyone know why the ship tomorrow batches have to different times attached?they drop in 2 different ship tomorrow buckets.

Last edited:
Oh my dude I did do it on the pda. We didn’t have mywork 2 at the time. Re printed over 50 labels on PDA
Same.

I used a barcode site to generate the labels, then scanned them with the reprint option in the PDA to get the system set up. That was 3 months ago. Now you say we can do this in MyWork 2.0?!

Same.

I used a barcode site to generate the labels, then scanned them with the reprint option in the PDA to get the system set up. That was 3 months ago. Now you say we can do this in MyWork 2.0?!
See I wasn’t that smart I just went to create a hold location and painstakingly remade every single hold location.

Anyone mind showing or describing how they have their new pack station(s) set up? The best thing to a proper planogram I can find on workbench is a like 200x200 pixel jpg, still trying to optimize our setup.

Also any tips on finding a current list of available supplies and their SAP numbers for a regular SFS store? We're still using a printout of the original rollout guide and we can't find anything on workbench.

Same.

Yes! It’s super easy you can put in a group of labels like A-F and 001-060 and it would print 1-60 for a,b,c,d,e,f all at with one button press. It’s amazing.

Anyone mind showing or describing how they have their new pack station(s) set up? The best thing to a proper planogram I can find on workbench is a like 200x200 pixel jpg, still trying to optimize our setup.

Also any tips on finding a current list of available supplies and their SAP numbers for a regular SFS store? We're still using a printout of the original rollout guide and we can't find anything on workbench.
Is this what you mean? We don’t have SFS but found this on the internet.

Attachments

• 77ADF38A-5F1D-4E3F-920A-28B0784F410E.jpeg
    77ADF38A-5F1D-4E3F-920A-28B0784F410E.jpeg
    697.7 KB · Views: 60

Workbench sfs audit guide will get you a current list

Anyone else done their stress test or about to have it drop? My store is doing it this weekend.

Did the system drop more than usual or about the same? We've been pretty light this week. Worried we'll have a ton of people sunday but not much work.

Anyone else done their stress test or about to have it drop? My store is doing it this weekend.

Did the system drop more than usual or about the same? We've been pretty light this week. Worried we'll have a ton of people sunday but not much work.
I can't confirm when our store will have the stress test, but word from the SFS-TL is we're testing for 3-4x normal volume

Stress test on Sunday. We've got just over 3k units projected. Gonna have about 25 people on. Then the 17th I need about 35 for 4k units. It's just about that time o' year now boissss~

Found out our remodel construction should have started two weeks ago.. Our STL knows nothing, but made me call CSC to find out when the electrician should be showing up.. Umm you should had a meeting or call to set that shit up. He was not pleased that he should be the one figuring that out, since we don't have most of the other ETL's that could handle that sort of thing.. And those dates happen to line up with when we were shut down "due to INF being to high."

It won't matter anyway with this new unload process we can't even access our packing stations at all cause the fucking pallets and U-boats they park there never fucking move..
@carafe the information you both need is under the modernization tab on Workbench then go to Flexible
Fulfillment.

You can find the plans and all key dates. What the POG looks like and if you want I can DM the changes I made to ours based on being able to have usable storage. I also changed the order of the boxes we use and the space and why. For the big box cart I moved 277 and 454 to the ends as you can then double stack those box sizes. They got rid of a lot of steel for us so storage on the stations is key.

CSC won't have anything useful everything has to go through mysupport and there will be a specific hashtag to get faster turn around, based on of you're a remodel or a refresh for modernization.

Either way there is supposed to be an ETL Captain to keep track of construction dates and timelines and then follow up with the items that are missing.

Last edited:
You can find the plans and all key dates. What the POG looks like and if you want I can DM the changes I made to ours based on being able to have usable storage. They get rid of a lot of steel so storage on the stations is key.
Do you think you can DM me the changes you made? I would love to have usable storage.

Back