I'm amazed that anyone would want OPU alerts. They go off constantly when I forget to sign into a different work center. They're worse than Honk Honks.
Only to entertain the TL/ETL. They’re on but I usually crank the volume low.

Apparently you can't audit items that are in an opu order anymore. I was trying this first a couple of days ago after the update with some hand sanitizer since people just type in whatever number we "have" instead or setting it to 0 and it kept saying item is being replenished but was not in a pull that day. I thought it was some glitch until it happened with like 3 other items and it would let me audit the item after I had canceled it and put everything to hold

Apparently you can't audit items that are in an opu order anymore. I was trying this first a couple of days ago after the update with some hand sanitizer since people just type in whatever number we "have" instead or setting it to 0 and it kept saying item is being replenished but was not in a pull that day. I thought it was some glitch until it happened with like 3 other items and it would let me audit the item after I had canceled it and put everything to hold
I'll have to check that when I go in tonight. If that's true, it's great. Too many times a lead or captain will audit before the INF drops back into on hand, so we're ultimately stuck with 1 on hand that will wind up being an INF in the future. It's why I usually take a picture and audit them later.

I'll have to check that when I go in tonight. If that's true, it's great. Too many times a lead or captain will audit before the INF drops back into on hand, so we're ultimately stuck with 1 on hand that will wind up being an INF in the future. It's why I usually take a picture and audit them later.

Until MPM is finally back for OPU INFs, I've been making sure to open the item in myWork and refreshing it in my 20 Recent Items list until I sit down to do my audits for the day 👍

Is there a way to view a dataset for greenfield that updates the same day and is like live?
Right now, there is a limited report available that shows live info, looks like OPU only, showing TM productivity for the day you choose, including today. It doesn't come close to MPM or Greenfield, but its something.

You can find the link in the ePick communication describing app changes on Workbench.

Does anybody know if corporate will update greenfield to update instantly? Like I feel like they easily could. Isn’t it just a bot uploading data every night? Couldn’t they just make it update every time you open the link or something?

Re the data thing - MPM is still incomete yet my SD can see the real time data via some kind of district / group thing. Come on Spot, you can do this!

There is some live updating in Greenfield. No, I don't know what it is or how to access it. My TL told me about it a few months ago. I'd ask how to get to it for you all, but, I won't get a solid answer right now due to store politics. Maybe search Workbench for it or try to contact the Greenfield team?

Unless something breaks again, mpm reporting returned for us tonight around 9. I didn't have time to check if greenfield is still broken.

We've been brushing up against goal time since they changed it. Taking a full batch with 30 mins left has been a recipe for disaster.

Also, side topic, why does alcohol need its own grouping now, rather than being lumped in with regular pickup?
Also if you live in a state like I do, Texas, then you have restrictions on when you can work on alcohol orders since it counts as a sale when the batch is completed and we cannot sell alcohol legally outside of the approved times. Instead of not allowing the whole order to be worked on, its more sensible for the alcohol to have its own batches.

Anyone else hate the new opu batch cap?
100%. Felt more productive with the smaller sizes because I could grab one or two if I had say 15~ minutes before meal/leave instead of “well I guess I could restock some boxes or something”. Also as mentioned, anything below 35 minutes is a race of “how long until we get a guest complaint of someone getting smacked with a sfs cart?”

So what time are we allowed to pick alcohol orders in Texas? We were late on a batch which dropped in at around 2 and was late at 330, when I left at 430 we still were denied access to picking the batch.

100%. Felt more productive with the smaller sizes because I could grab one or two if I had say 15~ minutes before meal/leave instead of “well I guess I could restock some boxes or something”. Also as mentioned, anything below 35 minutes is a race of “how long until we get a guest complaint of someone getting smacked with a sfs cart?”
Especially a cart that doesn't steer well due to broken welds and a missing bottom level....

So what time are we allowed to pick alcohol orders in Texas? We were late on a batch which dropped in at around 2 and was late at 330, when I left at 430 we still were denied access to picking the batch.
The legal selling times are mon-fri 7-midnight, saturday 7-midnight, and sunday noon-midnight. There's also a permit that Target may have to sell until 2 am but I'm not 100% if we do as the latest we were open pre-pandemic was midnight on friday and satursay and I only remember the register denying sales after midnight on saturday which would fall under the can't sell alcohol until noon on Sundays. The only reason you should be denied picking the batches are if you are not over 21 since you have to be over 21 to pick the batch so if no one on the team is of age, then epick would deny you. Also if it is an hour and a half until we legally cannot sell alcohol it would also deny you, which wouldn't be until like 10:30 pm. It was letting us pick AB batches yesterday so age might be the issue. Interesting to see if the AB batches this sunday will be counted late since we cannot pick them until noon and if they will update the batch due times to reflect this.

Back